Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

You were saying the same about henderson too. Cant you see that the marketing team are smoking you

1 Like

His tears have always been the sweetest.

In truth this is karma for when the liverpool fans tried to murder the Man City players

1 Like

Great night last night in the sugar club. People literally falling off their stools at his bit on the 7-0.

7 Likes

Craig was saying he was thankful for all the messages of support he got from the match going fans. A real brotherhood. A special club

It’s a great venue. I thought that might have been you in the second row alright but didn’t like to assume. I found myself nodding my head in agreement with Craig’s summation of the Lavia transfer situation. I thought he was quite diplomatic regarding the whole Paddy Murphy debacle. Spoke eloquently overall.

was it the slaphead or the bucked teeth that gave him away?

1 Like

Did he address his elevated cholesterol levels in any meaningful way?

1 Like

I got a spot down the front. A real Ratoath preseason reunion

5 Likes

Quite a few of us there so. Enjoyable and knowledgeable discussion.

4 Likes

I really hope this is a pisstake.

6 Likes

Its completely on point if they did go

1 Like

The liverpool pm/telegram group are rascals

1 Like

Proper scallys the lot of them.

https://twitter.com/ReformedNas_/status/1689000099618111493/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1689000099618111493&currentTweetUser=ReformedNas_

Found myself nodding my head in agreement with the part where Gary gushes about the wonderful job that Jurgen is doing.

Mid table mediocrity beckons.

FSG believing that FFP rules would be applied. Once they realised this wouldn’t happen they pulled the plug. Can’t blame them really.

1 Like

Is it true that the wage bill for the cub that committed the attrocity of Heysel is 50m more than London Arsenal?

1 Like

Less investment than Spurs :man_facepalming:

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy could you do up a breezy bar chart of the same clubs and the amount of fan deaths they’ve been responsible for since the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 0’s. Thanks

4 Likes

Did you get Casemiro’s autograph at the weekend pal?