Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

You made death threats against Rodgers.

1 Like
5 Likes

Klopp will never hear the end of this. I’m a big fan of his but he’s made a cunt of himself. Bit like Ireland’s 33rd country in world cup thing.

Klopp wouldn’t have walked out on Celtic like Rodgers did.

I haven’t bothered reading the last 600 posts but that VAR audio is iconic .

The boys knew they were in huge trouble.

Irish footix giving out about asking for a match to be replayed.
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::joy:

4 Likes

Indeed. The Mersey Scarlets don’t like the shoe on the other foot

3 Likes

Always the victim.

1 Like

Wasn’t that the game where Roma were being hammered and scored a couple of consolation goals in injury time? In truth they were lucky they only lost by 1.

1 Like

No mate, it has to be replayed. We’ve hundreds, possibly thousands of replays to get through here. Klopp has spoken

1 Like

We might finally get the 2013 All-Ireland minor final between Limerick and Waterford that everyone wanted.

We should get this one replayed as well.

2 Likes

Not only that. They can’t just be the victims of a bad decision. It’s all this big global conspiracy. VAR has made tons of mistakes (Brighton alone have had three apologies already) but Liverpool are the only ones that have called for a replay.

I mean, does Klopp even realise what precedent that would start? How totally unworkable it would be?

Klopp is simply trying to load the deck slightly for the future, or unload it more likely.

Klopp is bang on here. Lads can go on about incorrect decisions from 1943 but the difference here is that the officials knew at the time that a mistake was made and refused to correct it. Hence the ‘unprecedented’ description. It hasn’t happened before. They’ve replayed matches for less.

1 Like

Will the replay occur with Liverpool playing with 10 men?

Presumably. Liverpool fans are all about justice

2 Likes

He could start by not spending most of the game roaring at and spitting in the faces of the linesmen/4th officials/refs. Weird that officials might think he’s a horrible cunt really…

I won’t be involved in those discussions.