Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

You had to jinx them didn’t you?

6 Likes

Liverpool have always struggled at Luton.

Somehow I don’t think Alexis MacAllister is the midfield saviour I thought he was.

FFS

He’s lucky he has nice pints in tap there or you wouldn’t darken his door again

1 Like

A great effort by your lads. Out of the bottom 3 and a nice handy one against Man United next weekend.

Did the refs bail out the Birkenhead Reds again with too much added time?

3 Likes

Luis Diaz dad to be released in next 24 hours
Per source

2 Likes

Massive pressure has come on, this is a big deal in Colombia, the RedMen have got the job done I believe.

Against all the odds we done it again. Klopp has peacefully negotiated the release of his father.

What a man.

4 Likes

Ye were TELT!

6 Likes

Eh that was posted a couple of days ago…

Outstanding mate, cheers for the TFK exclusive

3 Likes

Jesus did Klopp really get Diaz to tog out while his dad was held hostage? What a prick

I suppose we shouldn’t be surprised seeing as he didn’t even attend his own mother’s funeral

2 Likes

I heard Robbie Fowler’s Columbian contacts proved decisive

7 Likes

Remarkably quiet in here

Will never have the sheer joy of a last min winner with VAR, goal goes in and all you’re thinking is VAR will rule this thing out somehow

1 Like

The handball thing gets to me.

Not so much the MacAllister one there, that was pretty clear cut but the penalty Man Utd got last night (I believe the one Copenhagen got was similar) was just a joke in my eyes.

Player had his arm out a bit, not for any purpose, the ball hits it and a penalty is given. Not in a natural position - even though it was clearly not deliberate.

VAR scrutinising this all the time. It’s a load of shite.

Abject performance from the Reds tonight.

Were, to me, a tad unlucky with the VAR decision at end. I wouldn’t deny it looked a handball but my understanding was it wouldn’t be called back if it happened that far back in sequence of play. A robbery if Liverpool had got something out of it to be honest.

https://twitter.com/DaleJohnsonESPN/status/1722709372952772959?t=i9cTCxoRqNbcm2fpXiL4GQ&s=19

Real shades of the 2-0 away defeat to Red Star in 18/19 on the way to winning number 6.

2 Likes