Liverpool - not 2009/10 but the next season after that

Interesting to see what type of players Liverpool bring in this month, and next summer.

The sounds in the press is that NESV are keen to sign young players. Romelu Lukaku has been linked from Anderlect. He is only 17 and has scored about 10 goals this season. He is valued at around 20 million. They have also been linked to Adam Barton from Preston for around 5 million and some other young striker from Watford for around the same.

Looking at the team. I feel we badly need a central midfiielder, centre half and centre forward.

I donā€™t think they can afford to be taking gambles on 20m highly rated youngsters.
At least not in January. They need to get an established, experienced players in the 3 positions outlined by Farmer.

Sell Torres to ctiyy for 30 million plus Adam Johnson and one of their surplus strikers

Lukaku link isnā€™t going away and Suarez is being bandied about a few sites also, but again with no decent sourceā€¦

Canā€™t see Liverpool making too many 20 million+ signings with an interim manager in placeā€¦

Yes and noā€¦ As director of football, or what ever the fuck his role is, Damien Comolli will have a big say in bringing in and scouting young players. He did the same at spurs and I believe Suarez was already sounded out by him earlier in the season prior to Kennyā€™s arrival.

1-0. Torres after 3 mins.

1.1 Gary Taylor-Fletcher

http://www.directon.tv/channels/491/Channel_4

That didnā€™t last long.

Oh thats not goodā€¦

Bloody hell.

Oh dear.

Thats the double for Blackpool so. 'Ollie for Anfield.

Oh dear oh dear.

The Liverpool midfield 4 tonight was Mereilles, Lucas, Poulsen and Jovanovic.

So much riding on the Everton game now. To come to Anfield and beat Liverpool with Dalglish in charge would be an historic win for them.

Charlie Adam joining Liverpool for Ā£4m

The aim now is not to get pulled into a relegation scrap.

It has to be.

They seem to be about to blow 10 million quid on a young lad from Southampton whoā€™s only played a small number of times for them on the premise that heā€™s better than Walcott was at his age. Madness. Tonight will surely scupper that dealā€¦?

He was more than just a fat Spanish waiter.