Liverpool U19 2 Bohs 0

pretty embarrassing result for bohs to lose to an u19 team

What was the Bohs lineup? Youths and reserves I’d imagine. We’ve a cup replay tomorrow night obviously…

Both goals in injury time I believe, and our youths played them off the park for the preceding 90 mins

Bohemians - Gregg, Doherty, Hand, Moran, Collins, Cronin, Keely, McEvoy, Lodala, Hughes and Byrne. Subs - Burke, Nolan, Dixon, Haney, McGuinness, O’Flaherty, Corry, Dwane

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Both goals in injury time I believe, and our youths played them off the park for the preceding 90 mins

Bohemians - Gregg, Doherty, Hand, Moran, Collins, Cronin, Keely, McEvoy, Lodala, Hughes and Byrne. Subs - Burke, Nolan, Dixon, Haney, McGuinness, O’Flaherty, Corry, Dwane[/quote]

thats not too far from your 1st 11

our reserves give madrid a game- your squad players get thumped by an epl u19 team

embarassing

[quote=“north county corncrake”]thats not too far from your 1st 11

our reserves give madrid a game- your squad players get thumped by an epl u19 team

embarassing[/quote]

It’s probably not true but even if it was should we be overly concerned that your reserves are better than ours. I’d be more concerned with the real thing to be honest.

You’ll see what our first team is when they turn up in Tallaght and put you back in your fucking box in a couple of months

like last time :smiley: face it sledge- your club is going bust & the last time you see them play us they will get beaten

Delusion, nothing more…