Lockdown Drinking Thread - obsolete

Thatā€™s decent value.

Iā€™m drinking this and itā€™s not great at all. The Treaty city stuff was much better.

Not sure if you can get it in Ireland, but I have been sampling a Peruvian beer called ā€œCusquenaā€. Thereā€™s a dark one like stout, which has a nice sweet taste. You can get a regular beer by them as well, but recommend trying the dark one.

I am having a can of cider guys, I might open a naggin of Huzzar later on.

6 Likes

I saw an Eastern European lad in the shop earlier looking for a naggin of something that would normally cost ā‚¬8. They were all out and the best the girl could do for him was a naggin of paddy for ā‚¬11. He gave her the ā‚¬8 and said heā€™d give her the rest next week.

I left the shop behind him and he had two good slugs from the naggin before driving off.

5 Likes

A lot of the single Eastern European lads over here are absolute martyrs for the drink. Serious parallels with paddy in London in the middle decades of the last century.

I bought the Kinnegar. I wouldnā€™t touch Japanese beer it gives me an awful headache. I think itā€™s the rice

1 Like

Were the 80s one of the middle decades?

1 Like

Got a couple of bru lager in cans earlier there. Not great at all. I gave out to a barman in Myos about the quality of a Bru pint before and asked for money back. It tasted the same as the gear tonight.

Yea 20s to the 80s

9 Likes

The naggin is open.

My spidey senses tell me things are gonna get fucking tasty baby

Cc @gilgamboa @Spidey

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a lovely shirt draped on the chair.
Would you tuck it into the Wranglers or leave it hang out?

1 Like

Thatā€™s a ladies coat?

That puts an end to eastern bloc tenement jibes. Lovely gaff mate

1 Like

I loves a good dark beer

1 Like

Thatā€™s my daughters

1 Like

this stuff is daycent

1 Like

A thinkpad :heart_eyes:

1 Like