Lockdown Drinking Thread - obsolete

Iā€™m drinking a glass of wine from a bottle that cost me 4.99.

Its as you would expect

1 Like

Enjoy the UKIP zoom party

2 Likes

I picked up some Guinness myself. Like a broken television, you couldnā€™t turn it down

These Howth Junction ales by Hope are a lovely local offering for upper and lower peninsula heads like @Big_Dan_Campbell and @Fagan_ODowd.

2 Likes

Thats what I imagine a can of TFK would look like. Except fot the part about hope, obviously

2 Likes

Genuine question, does your mrs craft this stuff herself or what? Iā€™d love to have a smart comment to make about it but its actually very very nice, the whiskey is only in the way to be honest

1 Like

Trying not to be crass and invasive, but what did she pay for it?

1 Like

Brewed in Baldoyle Industrial Estate by a company owned by a lady who lives down the Burrow Road.

1 Like

Bottles of Miller for @Massey tonight. Iā€™m taking a break from the Peroni and Moretti.

There was a Coen lad in Clarinbridge doing lovely pieces of bog oak furniture, I got a good few wedding gifts off him going back a few years, dunno does he still do them

1 Like

Theyā€™re the main beer at Flavours of Fingal. The lager on draught is unreal.

I think itā€™s brewed in Howth Junction business park is it not? By Naomh BarrĆ³g.

Find it very fizzy.

Iā€™m drinking it for a change.As I mentioned itā€™s a break from the Peroni/Moretti/Heineken/staropramen beer I normally drink.

3 Likes

Noted

I didnā€™t know they still sold miller in Ireland. Went through a right fad at one stage. Awful piss

1 Like

I hadnā€™t seen them in ages either.Theyre disappearing handy enough though.

Did you try the Aldi Eye-talian beer

I donā€™t do the shopping.

1 Like

Drank tankers of the stuff when I was 17-18. I think I would projectile vomit if I had a bottle of it now.