Lockdown Drinking Thread - obsolete

I told you not to go the parkway one FFS

Snobs? It’s Pilsner urquell. Balbec uses its to wash his drive

Shure when it’s that cheap twould be wrong not to.

I remember going into the Budvar Beer Hall in Prague in 1991. A pint was the equivalent of 10 pence. You could get buckled for a pound. Happy days.

4 Likes

I had the unfiltered last weekend and it was bang average.

Unfiltered is over rated.

It struck me how close Dachau concentration camp was to Munich when I visited. Shorter than Dublin to Howth.

1 Like

Have been to the Munich beer halls a few times alright. Last time we had weather like today, Peps Bayern were at home the same day, on day too thought I’d ease myself into it by having just .5l in an outside beer garden, told we had to have 1l, hammered within an hour. The stuff is like nectar

1 Like

Only out the road

No one knew about it though

3 Likes

Unfiltered aka we didn’t bother finishing making the beer and we’ll charge you extra for the privilege

Try Lomza unfiltered, tasty stuff not bad for €2-€2.50 for 500ml bottle. Haven’t had it in a while so price may have gone up.

The local shop here seems to sell a lot of that.

Very popular with Polish lads that dont stick to the karpackie or tyskie. Got a recommendation off a polish co worker few years back.

Best brewery in Ireland … Their pale ale and citrus flavoured ale are top notch… I might try this stuff out after my run the weekend.

Could you plan the route for your run in such a way that the 5k mark is the door of the nearest off license?

You could kill two birds with one stone then.

1 Like

This is lovely stuff

Hmmm, where you find that?