LOI 1st Division 2024

Delighted tbh
Truth be told we should have been beaten
Bar a decent second half and a dubious penalty decision we would have been,.

Ryan Kelliher puts a 97th minute penalty over the bar as Treaty United hold on to win 0-1 in Mounthawk.

3 Likes

CCFC did enough tonight in a baltic Turner’s cross
Dour affair

We are going up I said we are going up

1 Like

Hope ye do in all sincerity
Treaty are grand like F Harps and Wexford

Learnt yesterday that Wexford FC’s ground is 51% owned by the FAI and 49% by the club. From this the pitch is in absolute shite, as now the Wexford league is playing matches on it, alongside FAI underage games and Oscar Traynor games. From what was one of the best pitches in Ireland, to now having moved one under 15 Ireland game to North End, and postponing the first two First Division games of the season. Last season they had Ben Turner from Crossabeg over the pitch maintenance. Ben’s contract ran out, now he’s working at pitch maintenance for Emirates Stadium.

1 Like

Singing the national anthem here in Ferrycarrig.

Good second half between Treaty and Cork City. End to end stuff.

2 Likes

Thought Treaty wore an Atletico Madrid style kit, all blue kit tonight like Limerick FC.

Quality wise I though the 1st half was better, Cork the better outfit overall. Cracking crowd and atmosphere, 3k+. Stonewall red at the end too

1 Like

https://twitter.com/daviddooley52/status/1771316330672640233?s=46&t=yRtB8lhW_RucCjdm3dqcBw

1 Like

100%

I hear 300 of your lads are coming up to Ferrycarrig on Monday @Corksfinedtboy. Hopefully ya’s got shot of them scumbags who were up the last time.

1 Like

From my vantage point, it wasn’t even a foul.

Won the ball cleanly, didn’t have his studs showing. Was aggressive enough alright but there was no contact of note.

Referee made the situation 10 times worse by sprinting over roaring & bawling, got everyone excited.

I’ll be there with my kid,
Tbh those pricks are still about but behaved themselves ( generally in Ballybofey and Limerick)
Lash of them life banned from T cross,but of course that won’t stop the cunts from travelling wherever they want

1 Like

I reckon more

1 Like

Without doubt

The ref was a complete shit bag
To both team’s, absolute lost it

If you’re wearing your hat I’ll see ya for a cup of tea mo chara.

1 Like

I will be ,and 200 pc like to meet

1 Like