LOI 22/22

It’s the greatest league in the world mate

1 Like

Here we go two in a row

1 Like

Great atmosphere last night

1 Like

Looking like it’ll be won at Harps at home. Already the 20th anniversary game of the ultra’s

Ironically Dundalk could win it for us on the bank holiday :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The atmosphere was genuinely electric, a lovely evening helped. Im defo going back for the playoffs. How do they work? Im assuming we will hold home advantage throughout

2 Likes

I am an association football guy now

1 Like

Looking forward to rovers vs united next season

2 Likes

Gaffney unlucky not to score last night

1 Like

It will be the highlight of the sporting calendar

Yep. Home advantage for the 2nd and 3rd place sides. Think the final is in a neutral venue. As is the playoff game against the Premier division side.

So
A home game v 5th
Then Final playoff
Then another playoff v 2nd bottom from top division??
Fuxxake

Is there a similar playoff to see who goes down from premier?

Wexford FC showing their class. You rear them well in the sunny south east @Bandage

2 Likes

AFAIK there isn’t. Just the side that finishes second last in the Premier division. Imo it’s too arduous for a team trying to get promoted. But I would think that.

Ten man Rovers defy B*hs and Doyle. Great second half display, McCann was a game changer.

Harps at home on the 29th for the celebration.

KOH

crazy red card

I see the positive in Aidomho’s chances, he will score a lot for us

1 Like

Was he at Stoke for a bit?

Pats move closer to securing the all important European Football by beating Dundalk 1-0.

Reasonable chance Dundalk end up in relegation play off

I note the people’s club were beaten by Waterford.

1 Like

What is the story with the Shels manager? Strange to be leaving after winning the league?

Waterford Dundalk on Friday a big game.

Some race to see who ends up in that relegation play off. Will likely be someone on 40+ points