LOI 22/22

Afaik his dad’s gravely ill
Might be wrong but that’s what is going around

2 Likes

Waterford just about get out of Galway with a point. Extremely poor second half display and Galway came back from 2-0 down to draw 2-2.
On the balance of play in that second half alone Galway will regret not taking a their chances and but for Murphy in goal would have won by a couple. Waterford need to have a chat with themselves. Power, Joshua and Taylor at the back were all way off it tonight. Very very slack defensively.

St Pats beat Shamrock Rovers 1-0.

Super saints scored from their only decent effort, an unlikely Chris Forrester header from corner

Rovers had vast majority of play without over testing Pats keeper

Very cold

YOUTHS!!!

Think I’ll make my first trip down as far as the RSC next week.

1 Like

Weekly games in the Friday slot is the only way to get the average person to show any interest. During the season just knowing that if you throw RTE2 on on a Friday evening there will be a game on

4 Likes

Sold out signs are up already for the derby

1 Like

What are the TV viewership figures like for Friday night LOI games . How would they compare to the rugby games & Allianz league games ???

not good i would say, i think a big LOI game is about 50k

1 Like

All pretty niche events if truth told . The hurling league games and rugby on RTE were poor the weekend

Home and Away still putting bums on seats. Fair play to it.

Neighbours is finishing up I heard last week

1 Like

Yer man McBennett was on a podcast with Johnny Ward and Dan McDonnell last year.

He was saying the ‘product’ is shit, bad stadiums, bad pitches, hooligan fans etc.

An average LOI game brings in between 25-40k viewers i believe.

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

He was great the other night

The top headline is well situated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

St Pats lead UCD 1-0 at half time

Eoin “Doyler” Doyle turned in a Darragh Burns cross

How did he get the nickname?

Rovers beginning to turn the screw here