Definitely

Seems fairly clearcut there, penalty and red. Unlucky, but KOH :+1:t2:

1 Like

Penalty yes

Dont think it was a deliberate foul so no red according to the rules*

*this may be incorrect

there isn’t a fucking hope that’s a red

5 Likes

200 pc it was-cunts couldn’t handle Derry :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::clap:

A clear goal scoring chance hampered by a foul, red card

Are you making up rules?

I keep hearing that the product is great and it’s a disgrace the league doesnt get more coverage but I’ve watched a few games lately and the standard has been poor. Looks like Declan McBennett is correct.

How do you judge the standard? If i saw a dutch game for example, id find it very hard to say waht standard it was

The coefficent is much improved, teams dont play long ball, the average age of the league has dropped.

I think the shit facilities makes the tv product look a lot worse

3 Likes

I watched Dundalk v Shels the other week. The pitch didnt help and weather was poor but was an awful watch. Very little football played.

They should ban artificial pitches, the whole style changes, i know its a good earner for clubs but its a shit watch

3 Likes

I’ve never ever enjoyed watching a game on 4G

2 Likes

Agreed, awful surface.

:smile::smile:

1 Like

When did this nonsense about having to go around the stadium applauding the fans after every game come in?

I see cobh beat cork city in the Munster senior cup with a goal and a man of the match performance from James o Leary. @Corksfinedtboy is this ex cork city lad James o Leary? He was a very good prospect in the academy with city and there were English teams sniffing for a while apparently, how did he end up in cobh if it’s him?

1 Like

Yes think so
Thankfully I missed this mediocre city performance

Great fir Ramblers to get a bit of silverware and rub our noses in it

1 Like

Irish version of taking the knee

I hope he gets his big break, I knew a member of his family and they’re real salt of the earth and that young fella is meant to be an absolute gent and a terrific footballer

1 Like

That’s bloody great to hear
Mist of our young are magic
Yeah there’s toe rags aswell but majority are outstanding