LOI premier division thread 2024

https://twitter.com/ShamrockRovers/status/1820410671445778909?t=xuN7jKKp-sCRM5wjPCSiIQ&s=08

1 down at the break, these are no great shakes, keep it tight second half and do them in Tallaght

KOH

Didnā€™t think Iā€™d be saying this but disappointing result for St Pats. Won 1-0 but should have had another and on the night deserved a 2 goal win

Bossman Steo unbeaten in 3 European games this year.

A 1-0 away defeat gives Rovers decent hope for next week as well

1 Like

Having no striker isnt a great place for us

Shamrock Rovers lost their Dawson Devoy eligibility plea I see.

Rovers didnt lose, sporting integrity did

2 Likes

All of us GUFC fans commend your result tonight and encourage you to fully focus on Europe. Send the academy lads down on Sunday to Chick Deacy Park for a bit of fresh air.

3 Likes

McNulty not available until the next round I see. Gaffney must be gone for season.

I think if weā€™ve a few more bodies back weā€™ll beat these

KOH

Rooney opens the scoring with a cracker

Bohs booed off

1 Like

They were shocking after the first goal - plenty of chants of Reynolds out. Badly missing the big yank in centre of defence

2 Likes

I hope it was in a mindful manner at least

My man in Bohs says their transfer policy is a disaster. They have 10 midfielders and they are trying to squeeze too many of them into a team out of position. He ainā€™t a fan of their policy of signing Scottish players either.

You have a guy in bohs? Even after the sectarian abuse of mannus ans the misogyny towards mandrious ex?

Is nuttsy in charge of transfers?

Lets go Roversā€¦

2 Likes

Fingers crossed
Shels are a hard watch

Wonder what ā€œoutburstā€ Duff will come out with tonight

Still there for the Tallaght mob to win

1 Like

They were poor enough. Created fuck all and the goal was a mile offside. Wood and Colye tidy enough for them but awful mistakes at the back for the Sligo goals.

1 Like

They might implode

1 Like