LOI premier division thread 2024

Tense enough at the end

I presume as a forum we can twist this narrative into Dundalk chasing the sun under Spock and him simultaneously being the root cause of the increase in wages? Even when it was Peak 6’s fault I knew it was Spock!

I was mildly surprised to hear that they’re the 2nd most successful club in the country. They were always a middling team when I was growing up in the 00’s. Longford Town had more success than them back then with those couple of FAI Cups in 2003-04.

Fuck it anyway. Such a shit goal to concede at the end.

1 Like

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Galway have nobody to blame but ourselves. Two soft goals and we missed two great chances to even snatch the win.

Dunno will they be able to recover on Friday against Shels.

2 Likes

The hoops are purring (not really)

KOH

The ref was a cunt and no more about it. When he yellow carded Cunningham early in 1st half his card was marked and the fringe of his rovers scarf slipped out of his pocket for a second. A cunt a cunt a cunt.

Our lads worked so hard and played great stuff. They fucked up yes but it took till the 90th minute for any one to get carded for constantly chopping down Keohane.
Anyways…I got a buzz from it. Roll on Friday

1 Like

That Buckley is some useless cunt too

1 Like

Yea he could go home with the ref

Neil Doyle reffing is no benefit to Rovers

1 Like

Heard he may be coming home
We’d take him

He was a pantomime last night. Should be in the Gaiety

Ya I’ve been told it’s a done deal. The injuries have slowed him down something fierce but he’s played exclusively at centre-back which doesn’t suit a lad that’s main asset is distribution.

1 Like

Was told he’s something in his contract ref an out when he chooses,
I still rate him
We all can have an off day
We’ve Greg Bolger who’s not exactly rocket man ,
But like Bucks the experience shows and normally gets him through any bother

Ahhh sure any Galway utd fan on here can testify,
Ye said the same about John Caulfield for years,
I wouldn’t write off Bucks after one or 2 average/ poor performances

It’s not one or two bad showings in fairness. He came in for no real reason ahead of Rob Slevin a few months back (another linked ye) and the back four immediately got more easily exposed. He’s not able to keep up with balls in over the press because the legs are gone. Certainly wouldn’t write him off if ye build a more flattering system around him next year but he’s on a lot of money too.

2 Likes

I’d be a JC man tbh. Always liked him. He’s not everyone’s cuppa

1 Like

Exactly. I’m baffled as to what RS did out of the way.

Know exactly what he’s on,but he was worth it

Full believe he will be back at Turners x as soon as things go sour for Tim Clancy
( He was vv entertaining in the opera house a few weeks back)
CCFC 40 th anniversary