LOI season 2017

Bit of it I saw looked good enough ok . Rovers had a lot of football the last month to be fair .

Cork City 0 - 1 Bohs. 15 minutes to go.

Life after Seanie looking a little rocky.

Bohs have blown the title race wide open.

That Stephen Bradley seems to be a right prick.

2 Likes

Quite shocking to see what he did to that Bone guy. He sends him back out onto the pitch when he was clearly disorientated, he then proceeds to stagger around the field like a drunk and hand Bohs the winner. Then Bradley takes him off and gives him the hairdryer treatment on the sideline when the lad is clearly in cloud cuckoo land.

If a similar thing happened in a rugby game the Rovers fans here would rightly be criticising the management of the rugby team . I hope they expect a similar duty of care to players in their own sport , let alone their own team .

1 Like

Vinny Faherty to Sligo.

Lee Grace to Shamrock Rovers from Galway.

:rofl: wide open.

Dundalk missed a beat then.

It was always going to be obvious what an influence and super player McGuire was. They will almost have to completely overhaul the system as they have nobody near his movement which anytime i saw them this year completely bamboozeled at least the 2 centre halves. 1 may man mark and he would stand beside the other fella. He would make numerous runs to srt up the crotical run, ala Jamie Clarke the other night.

And he was also a relatively small target man in what was essentially a 3 pronged target man attack with City hitting long balls either on top of him or diagonally to Shepard or whoever.

They will win the league but it would not surprise me if it was only by 4-5 points in the end

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think I remember reading a post of yours from a few months back saying that Maguire wasn’t any more than decent and wasn’t that important to Cork?

My bud biscuits told me straight up that they will struggle without him - But Kev probably knows more than the coaching staff so i’ll hold off for his insight first.

He just gave his insight mate

Let’s give him a chance to revise, mate… he’s probably emotional today after City losing last night.

If it was one of the old school managers like Pete Mahon or Mick Cooke you could understand. But Bradley is supposed to be one of the best up and coming managers in the game. You’d expect him to be a bit more savvy and in tune with today’s medical scene than that.

It was an appalling thing to see.

1 Like

He just seems like a cunt.

I remember Trevor Clarke getting MOTM against Bohs back at the start of the season. Think he was 18 at the time, played brilliantly and Bradley savaged him in his post match interview for something really petty / trivial.

The sense I got with this Bone fella coming off at the weekend was Bradley taking exception to him holding his hands up to the crowd to apologise for giving away the goal when barely conscious. It was almost like “stop playing to the gallery and get off the pitch”. It was more bullying of a young player as far as I could see.

Whats with all the recent cracks dickhead. Have you something to say motherfucker?

Not sure i ever said that. But i certainly didn’t think he was as good as he was this year compared to last. Not sure was it a proper full pre season or what, but he did make a notable improvement.

1 Like

Shock horror, Soccer Coach is a dickhead who thinks treating players like shit works.

Bradley out

What the club of the future not making good decisions?:joy::joy::joy: