LOI season 2017

Brendan Bradley was some fucking player.

Just looking at the results, Pats in dire trouble now. I would have fancied them to get something at Dalymount.

Galway seem to be hitting form at the right time and that was a critical result for Limerick.

Any two from Sligo, Pats and Finn Harps to join Drogheda in Division 1 next year by the looks of it.

Going down to the wire

Massive results for Galway and Limerick.

Limerick still not safe. Next two in the league are Pats away in a fortnight and Galway at home after that. Massive relief to have that cushion now though.

I hope Harps go down. Bar Paddy McCourt they offer the league nothing.

Were you at Dalymount Ralpie? Sounds like it was a cracking game.

I’m afraid to venture north side…,.

Sounds like a classic Dublin Derby.

Pats -v-Rovers on Monday night in the stadium of Light should be epic.

Are you not taking the feud too seriously ?

Cork’s collapse since Maguire left has been embarrassing. They’re crawling over the line in the most unconvincing manner.

It’ll hardly come to it but Cork & Dundalk now have the same goal difference of +45. At mid-season break Cork’s was +37 & Dundalk’s was +15.

Talking to my man again yesterday in the gym… He’s very worried, said heads are down and he’s expecting a Dundalk win tonight. … He’s shitting it.

Fogra

Official TFK meet

• Gin Palace Dublin 18.00
  • Luas up to the game
  • Crack @Ralphie’s head

End of message

1 Like

Cork were poor the other night, and have been for a while. Obviously it can be difficult to keep the motivation going for so long when it’s looked like the league has been won for ages. Maybe they can dig out a big performance this evening against the form team and cap it all off nicely.

Obviously Maguire has been a massive massive loss and they miss him hugely up front. Sheppard is a grand player but nowhere near the same threat. Sadlier is their main man in recent weeks but I don’t really like Dooley on the right, always thought he was better on the left.

Not sure why McCormack has been overlooked recently. Did a job filling in at centre-back but is a very tidy midfielder. Keohane as the 10 was bizarre too, doesn’t have the same threat there as Sadlier or Buckley would.

And Williams is alright, but always mistake prone, not sure how he’s jumped ahead of Bennett. Delaney is a massive unit and a strong defender but not a footballer… How many times does he lose possession? Let him have it and cut the short ball to Bolger and you’ll have possession back in seconds.

They’ll win the League but will obviously need to strengthen again for next year, particularly up front. Not sure who they’ll go for.

I’ll be tooled up tonight.
Have my “Welcome to hell” banner ready

siging in
tonight will be proper nawty , its almost sold out as far as i know
i have a ticket for the rovers end, it could be similar to the 2010 cup semi when we were walking out of inchicore and the cops there filming us as we went, there was madness that night, lads invading the pitch and all types of messing
im driving this time as that walk from the ground thru the flats to the luas is dangerous
i actually cant wait for this, its going to be a fucking cracker
rovers look blunt in front of goal, i know we got 4 the other night but harps were a pity, clarke is out, he’s a huge loss, we need burke playing, Meile might pop up with one i guess

on the other game
dundalk are flying
CCFC look wretched at the back, that lad williams was utter gash the night limerick played in tallaght , the likes of Duffy and MacMillan could skin him tonight, i think dundalk could do them for 3 or 4 goals to be honest
yeah i know Maguire and O’Connor to a lesser extent were losses but the collapse has been astonishing, i suppose it took spock kenny 13 game to recover also post horgan and boyle going, boyle in particular was a massive loss as he was playing that donkey paddy barrett at the back with gartland before finally deciding Hoare and Vemmalund are a decent partnership but he could have read that on here last april

predictions
Pats 2 rovers 2
cork 0 Dk 4

Bolger is the most exciting prospect in Irish football

its a privilege to see him before he heads off to Serie A

2 Likes

Dylan Connolly looking sharp, he has the beating of this full back.

Getting feisty, couple of quick fire yellows and both teams hounding the ref at any opportunity.

Tension building in the Stadium of Light.

Rovers fans correctly corralled into the Shed end.

Catastrophic own goal, Cork go 1-0 up.

Keohane misses a sitter. After a bright start Dundalk have gone to pieces.

Pats take the lead in the Dublin Derby.

You can hear the groans in Eamon Deacy Park, The Marketsfield, The Showgrounds and Finn Park.