LOI season 2018

Cork City get requests monthly for various groups of fans or clubs to come meet and chat to them.

Anything the FAI is handing out is cheap and under explored. You can be sure of that.

The FAI let City go bust. Went missing when needed most. The fans did save the club you plonker, that’s the whole point

They went bust because people didn’t care, the FAI fast tracked the new club into the league , same with Derry

I heard that the Dortmund Ultras want to model themselves on foras Cork hibs alright

2 Likes

Ypu clearly know nothing about that time.

They went down because the business men involved witheld information and continually pulled strokes.

The FAI in no uncertain terms told the supporters initially they would not support them. Eventually the support was too strong to ignore. The FAI wanted to control Cork and they failed.

Sweep sweep

2 Likes

Weirdo

Athlone Town pulled off the most junior B stunt of all time in not having a goalie for their game today. Some 18 year old outfielder stood in for the day. Excellent.

Suspect Betting patterns in the Athlone game apparently.

Over 3.5 goals was 1.83 with 5 minutes to go.

1 Like

it finished 2-1?

2 Likes

Owen Garvan only on bench for St Pats tonight.

Limerick fans have just finished singing “Sean South” followed by… the I, the I the IRA.
I’m calling a draw tonight, Garvans absence worries me.
Started to drizzle gently on the banks of the Camac

1 Like

Thought the Rovers’ keeper was terrible for the Waterford goal there but @mickee321 ‘s favourite pundit focused solely on the finish.

Superb equaliser by Burke.

Eeeeeek

2-1. Duffus again. Through the keeper’s legs again but this time it probably wasn’t his fault.

3 goals in 4 minutes.

Some game here at the RSC.

Rovers fans kicking off…

What was the red for?

Ex Wexford Youths man Lee Grace a bit dodgy for that latest goal.

Don’t know, mate. I joined it in progress as I’d an errand to run when things finished in Turkey.

Shambolic defending from Rovers there just as they dragged themselves back into it.

0-0 in the Stadium of Light at half time.
Very uneventful.
The drizzle has turned to rain.

Simething magical about Inchicore in the rain.