LOI season 2018

Pats not really putting much pressure onā€¦need Fagan on. Limerick solid but not threatening.

Agree.
Has the look of a game decided by a set piece or a slip on the damp pitch.
At least both teams trying to pass the ball.

Only a Wexican could think that.

1 Like

Shucks , pats one up .

Saints win 1-0.
Ian Birmingham header from Conan Byrne free kick.

I really should not have had that pre match burger from chip fan.

yeah missed it as in was in at the cobh game
why on earth did bradley drop Lopes after 2x clean sheets in a row and bring back in Gilchrist @Bandage??
the second yellow i believe was harsh tho
ah look yeah, we all know about Tomer, it would be lazy punditry to point out mistakes by Tomer by now FFS, everyone who watches knows what the issues are, we dont need the obvious explained ad nauseum at this stage
waterford flying per my pre season analysis

1 Like

Shels 1 Ramblers 0

Stick that up yer bollix Michael.

tough station in there tonight,
gap between this and say top 6 in premier is huge

ok
at training with the u-11s now lets just saw there was a few lads there from SRFC
apparantly Tomerā€™s contract was only renewed as there was a clause in it that triggered an extension if he played a certain amount of games first season- both parties could renegotiate terms but he could stay
FAI semi replay last year that wasnt on TV where he was really at fault for all 4 was the end of the road, he was dropped for rest of season, Horgan started the first few games and i know we had clean sheet v Dk and Bray you could see that he was just not really good enought albeit there was a new back 4 almost, anyway Bradley was hoping Horgan would play well and Tomer would fk off, it was an insult to drop him for the season opener but he is contacted now,
i dunno where it leaves rovers- playing really really well in patches but this shit the 2 keepers and the fact there is no recognised center forward will hurt

St Pats trail 1-0 in Derry
Sloppy goal to concede
Pats had an equalizer ruled out for little or no reason (Brian Kerr suitably confused at decision) and Pats also hit the post

Entertaining game

Derry go 2 - 0 up.

McEneff with a great finish off a nice build up.

Pats get one back. Should make for an exciting last 10 minutes

Pats should have got at least a point out of that match
Frustrating

Lolzer

was in tallaght earlier
Tomer dropped again- horgan back in,
clean sheet tho i suppose Grace and Lopes did ok, clarke out for season is a pity really as weā€™re missing seeing one of he leagues top players
rovers dug it out very well in the end
sligo look a grand side and will be fine i think, that lad Morgan up front is an excellent player and is someone who rovers are crying our for
still tho- rovers dug this one up- again we had the usual defensive hullabalos but it comes from an unsettled side- Kavanagh excellent for rovers

two atrocious goalkeepers on TV here now
Sava giving some show here so far for Dk
0-0 10 min

Game briefly stopped as the Rovers fans protest over the shit facilities in Oriel Park by chucking flares on the pitch.

1 Like

this is a really good game

St Pats lead Bray 3-0 at halftime
Pretty sure Pats only had 3 attempts on target
Keegan, Toner and Conan Byrne penalty
Bray making 2 subs at half time

i feel sorry for Horgan really, he just shouldnt be playing at all
2-0 Dk - horrendous second goal to give away
rovers were doing really well also i thought