LOI season 2018

Getting updates on Twitter

Last one was rovers get free near half way line

Deary me

Carr red card

yup against a gale force wind

mistake after mistake after mistake
just read description of their goal

Remember how you were telling us at the start of the season how Rovers were going to mount a title challenge and how good their youth system was.

:laughing:

As comfortable a1-0 as is possible for Pats.
Once Waterford went down to 10 men a draw looked very unlikely. Once they went down to 9 men was game over.
Dissapoonted with Waterford. Hery suspension looks like be massive blow
Jamie Lennon very good again in mid field for Psts

Bradley must be under huge pressure now

their youth system is very good
most of us here flagged the ridiculous keeper situation very early tho

fair play man
the waterford suspensions are massive
it will do them untold damage

It’s coming brah

The structures are there

If you have the young guys now is the time to play them mate. I’m assuming Bradley will be sacked in the morning, get rid of the overpaid wasters playing now too.

Please God Bradley won’t be sacked before the Super Blues face them on Friday.

Bray have decent players like McCabe and Greene, Russell will keep them up I fear. Limerick are in dire straits, just no threat up front at all. Another pasting v Dundalk tomorrow night likely.

Was impressed by Pats on Friday, they’ll stay up comfortably. Waterford with another two reds tonight, mad stuff.

1 Like

watching soccer republic now
Paul Corry has a real career in this, right poshboy accent and really calling it well
Fabio a bit more blunt, called out that UUCOAM Greg Bolger and said he should hand back his wages for been shite the other night

Bradley wont be sacked
he may resign but wont be sacked

7 wins in a row for Derry,

1 Like

I thought they made a good double act, who is Corry?

Paul Corry - ex UCD/ sheff wed played 2 games for SRFC last season before a cuciate did his career

Corry was one of Martin Russel’s guys from that excellent UCD team of 09/10
Dave Macmillan was there as well

:clap:

Kenny Shiels is a great, great man. He’s working minor miracles on an absolute shoestring budget.

Did he have a column with RTE sports or something like that? I’ve got a vague recollection of him doing some writing.

But I thought his analysis tonight was spot on and RTE will have a hard on for his accent, more palatable than Keith Fahey’s anyway. :smile: