LOI season 2018

Cork up 1-0 vs Bohs

Bolger starting for SRFC

Rovers 1 up

Burke with a trademark stunner

Clifford off after 25 mins

Fuck you @Mac

Despite trailing 1-0, Bohs playing far better football and deserve to be level.

That Watts guy is very impressive for Bohs, @mickee321 what are his credentials?

Shels 1 up against Galway in the top of the table clash. Have some of that NOGRA scum.

1 Like

Rome wasn’t built in a day

Bradley out

In your fuckin face ya junkies bastard ya

Epl runt not realizing Limerick aren’t played pats

Cringe

Rovers is the club where drug dealers coach the youths teams.

Yrs, one step ahead of the ending of prohibition

ok @dodgy_keeper @Phil_Leotardo @chops91 @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

as per normal i was in Tallaght tonight
smallest crowd of the season by far on a beautiful night for football, i attended the game on my own this evening and was seated just behind the away dugout next to Harry Kenny, it was a splendid evening

right, this game was intriguing and took the exact same pattern as the fixture last year when Tosi equalised in the 94th minute
The first half was all Rovers, Limerick didnt play at all and it was overdue when Burke struck in a tradmark belter from 20 yards even tho i felt the otherwise excllent Limerick keeper was a bit late in getting down.
For Rovers Aaron Bolger came in and did very well in the middle of the park, himself Kavangh and Burke had limerick ripped apart really and it was a miracle that by 30 mins it wasnt 2 or 3 nil, it was good confident ball from Rovers,
then two things happened, Conor Clifforf went off looking crocked i must saw just after Rovers scored, Limerick looked rattled and one feared the worst, then Barrett made a game changing call- he took off Conor Eliis and brought on a right full and went 3/5/2 pushing Billy Dennehy on top of Ethan Boyle,instantly things looked a little different
Post HT the usual Rovers under Bradley, the utterly sat back and allowed a quite ponderous Limerick who were at times so slow on the ball gain confidence, Finn was suddenly anonymous- Kavangh , burke disappeard with Gary Shaw looking hopeless up front
Bradley then made 3 changes to shore things up- Sam Bone came in for Burke with Mcallister in for ronan finn and Rovers started to play deep and ran out of ideas
Limerick grew in confidence and when Morissey trashed a bullett past Horgan it was much deserved for a team and a manager who did well on the right,

for rovers its worrying- they should have been out of sight by HT , the sitting back after HT must be the reponsabilty of the manager- without dan carr , Gary Shaw really is not up to this level and the young lad Dilllon who came in is way off the pace…
for limerick , look they are poor and from what i have seen second bottom is about right BUT there was a bit to like tonight, that was a great call from the boss and a brave one at that, Morrissey will score goals also, still tho, itll be a long season
and BTW Greg Bolger had an atrocious last half hour- was utterly gassed

4 Likes

Great report. Missed the trip myself due to work but I must say a great point from the boys tonight. Much needed confidence going into the massive relegation 6 pointer next week. I’m fairness if it wasn’t for a daft tackle from Shaun Kelly in the markets field then we could have 2 points off rovers this year. How is Bradley still in the job??

Great report as ever, @mickee321

Was the sending off harsh? Heard it was. Huge blow for Limerick going to Bray next week minus the injured Clifford & suspended Coleman.

was described as a horrendous tackle on the srfc twitter

Sounds a bit extreme :thinking:
@mickee321 Is there some history between Drogs and Cobh or what’s the craic there?