Long Live the king

Prince Henry did serve the armed forces and the Crown with distinction in Afghanistan. It’s awful for him really that he’s had to give up all his hard earned and well merited titles and decorations within the Armed Forces for the sake of going on the chat show circuit in the US.

3 Likes

The royals have always been welcome in limerick and that’ll never change.

2 Likes

Good to see the uneducated being wrong again.

Mother of Jesus and me just after the dinner.

:rofl:

1 Like

Probably given up the pension too

Informative to see the lads line up on the royals side here

We saw it at the time of the wedding three years ago that she’d pretty much fallen out with all her own family. The whole saga with the father begging for an invite and the chance to give his daughter away. No invite was forthcoming though. They’re pretty much equals now on that front. Prince Henry has gone and fallen out with practically all his family.

2 Likes

Limerick men have a proud tradition telling the royals to sling their ook. It’s why we don’t have a ‘lord’ mayor and other lickspittle cities do.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Wow. The lads are so insecure at the sight of a mixed race woman standing up to authority they’re siding with the royals.

I’d have expected it from the Nogra racists but I’m ashamed it came from the Limerick contingent.

1 Like

bizarre stuff from the Limerick Gahliban here alright

4 Likes

Not all of us. A few of our country bumpkin cousins showing themselves up unfortunately.

surprised fooley hasnt spoken up yet

1 Like

I’d imagine fanta pants @Matty_Hislop might come out to defend the Royals also

3 Likes

Rural lads love a master and big house to bow down to. No surprise to see all the country lads dig in and defend the Windsors here.

1 Like

He took a wakeness when he heard the interview was coming up and had to be put into the hospital

The royals have always been welcome in limerick. They’ve been visiting the adare manor (which is the spiritual home of limerick hurling) since 1897.

1 Like

Rich White Trash. All of them.
It’s like an episode of Shameless with real designer labels.
Megan is no more black than I am. She has dark hair. Throwing racism and mental health into what is clearly a money grabbing spat between a vile family is just wrong.
And Harry, whining about having his allowance cut off at the age of 36 or something.
A shower of utter cunts.

1 Like

Who tugs the forelock, them or PJ?