Long Live the king

I think Harry is too thick to see it coming.

Nick Ferrari gives him some doing every morning

Nick is the voice of the average Englishman.

essential listening.

Would you listen to Steve Allen before Nick or is he a bit too camp?

I love his show, that fucker James O’Brien is insufferable and that Shellagh Fogerty too, Eddie Mair at 4pm is great listening too, do you remember the glory days when Farage had his own show every Friday?

1 Like

I’d say Nigel misses it terribly

Is Lizzie Windsor on the final stretch?

My sources are telling me she’s done and wont see out the weekend.

Sorry to hear that pal. I know Queen’s County held HRH dear to its heart. Will the county championship be entirely canceled or simply postponed if the unthinkable happens.

2 Likes

Erra we’ve them all finished. Just waiting for Leinster to ramp up now, we’ve even got Trumera through the first round, and they only having 17 hurlers.

We will be lighting bonfires on the Rock of Dunamase however to celebrate her demise. The O’Moore’s were the ones who fought hardest against British rule after all. In fact it was our savage defiance of the monarchy that lead to the Empire devising the plantations system, which Britain used first in Laois and Offaly, before rolling it out to the rest of their Empire.

I read once that hand eye co-ordination was not a pre-requisite for those early planters.

They’d rectified that by the time they got to Kilkenny.

maybe you should ask the cork lads and not the laoisman :smiley:

They will be preparing for 13 days of national morning in the peoples Republic. I have sources that are saying the butcher from the English market will be locked in her tomb like the pharaohs of Egypt and their servants

6 Likes

Six and a half days then?

No longer the big dog in Barbados.

Replaced by Rihanna, seems fair.

1 Like

The Right Honourable Rihanna Fenty.

Her Majesty is knocking it out of the park here

A sly dig at Harry and Megan there