Long Live the king

I’d say this out a good few barstool Ra heads back in their box. How times have changed

I like the glasses look on her.

2 Likes

Dermot o Leary is speaking with an English accent now.

When didn’t he?

I haven’t seen him since I used to watch big brother 15 odd years ago.

This is really grim. How do they swallow it at all?

I’m all in on this my client in work is Cayman based which is a dominion or something so I have tomorrow and Monday off, normally have to work Irish bank holidays as they don’t match

1 Like

You can pop over for the funeral

Very well put.

Monday was a US holiday, UK holiday today and tomorrow and a public holiday in India today as well. Irish bank holiday on Monday. Not a stroke of work being done all around the place this week. Tis great.

4 Likes

Monday is a bank holiday in lots of countries, a lot of European ones anyways, the Danes, the Dutch, the Germans and the French are all off. Lots of OOOs already on. Might actually get a bit done tomorrow.

1 Like

You’d swear the Hartes were shinners or former provos. What absolute pond life.

Dame Arlene Foster :joy:

Makes sense. Northern Ireland politics are a pantomime.

1 Like

John McAreavey supported Barry McElduff when he made fun of the victims of Kingsmills.

But just because a bereaved husband supported a Sinn Fein politician when he made made fun of the victims of mass murder certainly doesn’t mean there should be anything but condemnation of those who made fun of his own tragedy.

@ChairmanDan - those darn scousers at it again

Spoke to a fella who lives in Liverpool. He said bar one or two houses covered in union flags you wouldnt know something was on. Great to see. He said he couldnt bare it if he was in the Midlands.

Scousers are a great people

1 Like

More fans of the Royal Family on the Falls Road than in Liverpool.

1 Like