Long Live the king

Good to see big Darwin Nunez making himself useful.

My word

Ms. Daly pleads fealty to a Tsar.

You forgot Bertie Ahern. The pub referenced by John Simpson was none other than Fagan’s.

I’m told there’s been a lot of frosty looks between Princess of Wales and the Dutchess of Susexx.

1 Like

Don’t talk about the war

Is he the lad we threw bananas at?

The Duchess looks shook, gone very thin. Has the look of a girl struggling with an eating disorder.

No.

Sarah Jane has apoligized. That’s good enough for me

Exceptional solemnity.

1 Like

You may want to rephrase

17 Likes

No, when one is pots and pans and the jaws aren’t working with the rest of the face, and the thought of Sunday dinner, which was often awaiting the devilishly attractive young lads after their night out……the only solution was a few pints…which happened to be the only place open and a club which you had to sign into. Many a Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck drank in there.

God looked down on the driver……sure that thing used to know how to get home itself

4 Likes

These outs twee reminisces are all you’re at these days
Reminds me of Bruce Springsteen

Think I’m going down to the well tonight
And I’m going to drink 'til I get my fill
And I hope when I get old I don’t sit around thinking about it
But I probably will
Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture
A little of the glory of, well time slips away
And leaves you with nothing mister but
Boring stories of

Glory days yeah they’ll pass you by
Glory days in the wink of a young girl’s eye
Glory days, glory days

Id a 58 year old mate at EP last weekend off his head. He’s also going into his 3rd year at Trinity. Each to their own. Id rather reminisce than still be at it.

I’m happy getting beaten at bowling by a 5 year old yesterday and getting ready to go to a water park this morning… and I’m sure I’ll reminisce about these days in about 25 years!!

8 Likes