Look over there it’s Sean Finn

Sean Finn here,
Sean Finn there,
Sean Finn fucking everywhere

10 Likes

15 Likes

Sean Finn might be the goatiest goat that ever did goat

3 Likes

Think only 3 Limerick players have ever won All-Stars three years on the trot.

Hartigan, Big Joe & Gary Kirby. Finn will surely make it number 4. He’s just different class.

2 Likes

Unreal

A finn a finn my kingdom for a finn

1 Like

Sean Finn should be hurler of the year only Cian Lynch is obviously hurler of the year

1 Like

You can’t give a back hurler of the year. It’s not cricket.

1 Like

He’s a Rolls Royce of a back to be fair,always looks to have loads of time when under pressure

1 Like

Wrong thread, sorry lads

I didn’t think he was that good yesterday. Was actually quite poor in the first half. Kingston burned him for the goal, Jack O’Connor got a point and won a free off him and I’m fairly sure both Hoggie’s points from play came while Finn was marking him too.

Dan Morrissey is a better defender.

1 Like

Ah here. He was immense yesterday.
Perhaps it doesn’t come across on TV but the amount of little flicks and hits he puts in to stop attacks is unreal.

5 Likes

He wins so much ball that is 70/30 against him.

No doubt he is very good at those flicks and blocks but I think he is helped a lot by Limerick’s set up as he isn’t that quick. Basically everything the Cork full forward line did was while he was marking them

A 4th All-Star in a row imminent.

One of the greats.

1 Like

He is undoubtedly the standard bearer in the position right now but he is really troubled by pacy forwards.

Limerick generally negate that threat to him by their setup so he generally isn’t exposed too much.

Great hurler to be fair.

All the more impressive considering he did his cruciate just as he was coming into the panel a few years back, did it in a Fitzgibbon Cup match but returned better than ever.

Tuna is the secret ingredient

3 Likes

2 Likes

You’d get thrown off the lookalikes thread for posting those.

3 Likes