Look over there it’s Sean Finn

Did they ban smoking outside? Heard that bad form. The outside jacks window was a great way in when they were charging for international night

1 Like

In 1999 they made it open plan and got rid of all the old nooks ans crannys that made it like a real pub.

Come here we were bating into a pack of rollies not long ago on the benches. No more about it

2 Likes

I couldn’t figure out what Cooney was doing spinning around before the ball dropped.

Finn hasn’t a hurley at all. It’s a sliothar magnet

1 Like

5 in a row :star: for SF guaranteed

2 Likes

Butler and Nash in the driving seat at the moment

He’s a class act, can take his place with the GOATs of corner backs.
At one stage yesterday I thought he’d had his pocket picked, but it was Mike Casey

2 Likes

I remember some lad in The Guardian describing Xabi Alonso as princely for his composure and the way he always seemed to have enough time. Would describe Sean Finn similarly.

Like all the greats the game seems to slow down for them

1 Like

See Cliffords goal v Mayo compared to the Mayo chance not long after.
Similar positions and situations. Clifford looked like he had loads of time to place it into the top corner. The Mayo lad was rushing to get his shot off before the keeper closed him down.

1 Like

He makes it look so easy he mightn’t even get an all star

For all of Nash’s form you would still pick Finn 100 times out 100 if they were competing for a place, but the all stars will definitely include Nash as a first timer so there’s only one spot available and they may try to spread it out a bit more this year, it’s not always the 15 best players so it’s possible he won’t get one (Finn)

But he’s absolutely brilliant, definitely the best defender in the game

Actually, did Nash get one last year?
He did, forget it :man_shrugging:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a player stick the ball in the top corner as much as Clifford … he’s unrale for it , literally just passes it into roof of net …

He’s just a serial winner…

5 Likes

Sean worked in the Danone plant in Wexford in 2018* (could well have been late 2017 now). He trained with my club, a gaelic football club. He trained his bollocks off no end. I think it was about March 2018* (open to correction here on my dates) that he was given a job in his native county, and the rest is history. A guard from Bruff was our manager at the time, so he knew Sean personally. A sound fella by all accounts.

Edit: wrong on my dates, he trained with the club early 2017.

Yeah I think he did business in UL and they usually go on Co-op in 3rd year so he’d have been working on placement in the spring of 2017 I’d say.

1 Like

I just seen the club posted a congratulatory message to the man after he won the 2017 u20 alright. Early 2017 it was.

Nice way for the Club to give him a bit of walking around money