![]()
Guilty.
Jim’s eyes are as Chinese as you can get (if you can tell which one is Jim).
![]()
Guilty.
Jim’s eyes are as Chinese as you can get (if you can tell which one is Jim).
Now you’re getting 3 weeks.
Dougie MacLean Singer
Neil Oliver Coast
Interestingly Dougie is also Scottish and does a great version of Caledonia. So much so that when I saw it on YouTube I assumed it was Neil Oliver singing it.
Hardly surprising he does a great version of it when he actually wrote the fucking song. ![]()
Very very interesting
I’m off to the things I learned today thread.
That’s been around since Noah was a boy,
Well, at least since Torres was a boy.
@Bandage @briantinnion @Rocko Cheasty is a repeat offender of absolute shit, and asked about banning off subject for 2 weeks. Is there a code or anything tbat can be done to get this done ?
nm
Was that in relation to the preceding post?
Sylvester Stallone

Nemanja Matic

@Pirlo . Infraction
Stallone looks like he’s made out of mala
Look it, I understand ya barely visit, but this time I let you off handy with it, one week this time. Next time 3 weeks. Now stay away like a good man.
What are you shitin’ on about?
Fuck off ya cunt ya.