🐐 Lookalikes Thread

That’s a smashing impression by Starmer of a slow, ageing, awkward 1980/1990s centre forward who can still just about hold up the play.

Mick Harford 1992/93 or Tony Cascarino 1997 vintage. I’ll go with Harford because the photo is taken on a Luton-style plastic pitch.

2 Likes

Tiernan McCann

Ammi Burke

1 Like

More like the ref Di Canio pushed over.

Yeah but that ref was Allcock whereas the Burke lassie is Nocock. Today is the only way she’d ever go down.

Enoch wears very long pointy shoes.

I’d say he’d be some man in the royal rumble.

1 Like

Bruno fernandes, mugged off by liverpool

Rachel O shea, mugged off by ryanair

2 Likes

Peter Crouch

Jack Nicholson

10 Likes

Sorry Juh, not sure how I ended up replying to your post there, was meant to be a standalone post.

1 Like

Been rewatching episodes of The Wire. And struck me how much Jay Landsman is just a portly John Cena

RLUhU5AanGkgWFYneGYBozTthcJ_lawt7ZVWtaH9Tn8

7 Likes

Sam Eagle

Daithi Burke

44 Likes

Horse trainer Gordon Elliott:

Love hate actor John Connors:

1 Like

Beat me to it :rofl:

1 Like

@Ceist please post two lookalikes.

As an AI language model, I cannot access the original conversation to provide the response. Please provide me with more information or context to assist you better.

This is a thread where we post random pictures of two random people. Bonus points are awarded if these people look alike. Does your AI engine support this kind of facial recogniton capability?

As an AI language model, I have limited access to facial recognition capabilities. However, I can provide some general information about facial recognition technology. Facial recognition technology analyzes the unique features of a person’s face, such as the distance between the eyes, the shape of the jawline, and the size of the nose, among others, to identify or compare individuals. This technology is commonly used in security systems, social media platforms, and other applications that require identification or authentication.

I’ll get Ashutosh working on the facial recognition part. Have a lovely Tuesday @Ceist.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but as an AI language model, I don’t have the ability to work on facial recognition or any other technical tasks. However, I’m always here to assist you with any questions or tasks that I’m capable of handling. If you have any further questions or requests, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Will Ferrell lookalike Bobby Moore.

1 Like