🐐 Lookalikes Thread

It would appear to me that the obvious thing to do would be not to mention it.

Actually to paraphrase John O’Donoghue, the sense of irony is not lost on me of @Nembo Kid raising the matter of a climbdown when he, under a previous username, quit the board following getting something wrong only to return under another.

Once again, very flattered to be compared with the most honourable Bomber - but I’m not him.

Your comments are misleading and designed to detract away from your own issues.

and when are you leaving and rebranding ?

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1127375, member: 2514”]Once again, very flattered to be compared with the most honourable Bomber - but I’m not him.

Your comments are misleading and designed to detract away from your own issues.[/QUOTE]

I love when you misuse big words while trying to make yourself sound smart. It is a trait an ex-poster called Bomber displayed regularly.

Detract is a seven letter word. Do they cause you bother?

It’s obviously too big for you, pal. You’ve misused it. (And miscounted the letters, I see) This is remarkably similar to a run in I had with Bomber until I proved that his head was up his hole, grammatically speaking.

You’re the one who called it big so you must be the one who finds it intimidating. My use of the word is fine, don’t be letting your narrow understanding of the word’s connotations make a fool out of you, again.

Detract = take away
Detract away = take away away = wrong
Nembo = fool
Juhniallio = pedantic fuck

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 1127462, member: 53”]Detract = take away
Detract away = take away away = wrong
Nembo = fool
Juhniallio = pedantic fuck[/QUOTE]

As I said, your insular understanding of the word is making you look like a fool. Your need to go so far outside of your comfort zone is very telling.

As Jim Corr would say: ‘withdraw’.

:slight_smile:

there’s a perfectly good @farmerinthecity climbdown to rip the piss out of but tootti and juhy have to fight over a fucking dictionary :rolleyes:

I was in the midst of highlighting that but Juhniallo for some reason wanted to help Farmer detract away from it.

Denis O’Brien

Labour TD Michael McNamara

http://media.irishcentral.com/images/MI+Denis+O+Brien+Media+mogal+Forbes+Billionaire.jpg

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1130108, member: 183”]Denis O’Brien

Labour TD Michael McNamara

http://media.irishcentral.com/images/MI+Denis+O+Brien+Media+mogal+Forbes+Billionaire.jpg[/QUOTE]
They look nothing like each other. The top lad looks like Fr Ted though.

Rapper M.I.A.

Former Blue Peter presenter Konnie Huq

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1132192, member: 183”]Rapper M.I.A.

Former Blue Peter presenter Konnie Huq

http://assets.noisey.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/513af884b1e1dea026d7f6b20360046b.jpg[/QUOTE]
On a related note; fuck me, when did this happen?:eek:

[ATTACH=full]2748[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]2761[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2762[/ATTACH] Snooker’s Shaun Murphy
[ATTACH]2761[/ATTACH]

Keane’s Tom Chaplin
[ATTACH]2762[/ATTACH]

Snooker dude Shaun Murphy
[ATTACH=full]2763[/ATTACH]

Keane’s Tom Chaplin
[ATTACH=full]2764[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“Gary Birtles Lovechild, post: 1134039, member: 2585”]Snooker dude Shaun Murphy
[ATTACH=full]2763[/ATTACH]

Keane’s Tom Chaplin
[ATTACH=full]2764[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Ah Jesus GBL, apart from both being men, having a fine head of hair and big foreheads they look nothing alike.