Lovely Ladies of the FIFA World Cup

Emma Louise Jones out of the “traps” early. Picked up a bit of coverage at last nights Official Warm Up game between England and Costa Rica

7 Likes

the last picture there

CelestialEyeGoldfishWFG_Cn4D4774_med

2 Likes

:clap: An outstanding start to what will be hopefully a very busy thread.

Best of what I could find today

lads, any pics of the Saudi hotties?

3 Likes

shredder__tmnt_1987__by_octopus777-db121yp

2 Likes

You’d cash out on there

World Cup “ambassador” Victoria Lopyreva

6 Likes

the iranians will raise the bar tomorrow

cc @caoimhaoin

3 Likes

I wouldn’t bet on it . The Persian women are stunningly beautiful but their diaspora display it better . Can’t see the mullahs allow a tottie fest . I hope I am wrong .

God they really are beautiful women .

2 Likes

agreed, there is a load of them living in israel, them and kurdi women are unreal

2 Likes

Be no English women in Russia.

Incredible women

1 Like

The original Irish were Persian…then them ugly fucking celts came along with their red and blonde hair and pale skin and fucked everything.

1 Like

The Original Irish women were men.

1 Like

if you ever want to have a child you might decide to have sex with a persian or iraqi woman
i was advised this one evening by a geneticist (sp?) who studies this stuff at Hadash ein kerem in jersualam
apparanty the poles and zero and are so far apart between paddy and these birds that the likelehood of inherited illneeses migrating or complications arsing is much much less than say two haredi ashkenazim jews or traveller second cousin in Rathkeale eloping as the collisions are in such close proximity it is akin to putting 2 jugs of gone off milk in a food blender and looking at the mess that is ceated

2 Likes

Would you have a read of that first sentence again.

5 Likes

11 Likes

The WAG fest in Baden in 2006 is a distant memory .