Luton Town FC

What a league :clap:

1 Like

There’s no easy games. Except the Father Ted Devils.

This Arsenal kit is a banger

3-3.

@Cheasty please regale us with memories of the 1987 (?) Milk Cup Final.

That’s a savage touch from Jesus. Kai is coming good for Arteta.

Ogbene on

1988 littlewoods cup final bro

We’re going toe to toe with the league leaders and Chio to nick the winner

1 Like

First time that Liverpool ever lost in a game where Ian Rush scored.

1 Like

Arsenal beat Liverpool 2-1 and the surplus to requirements after four years of flopping Charlie Nicholas scored two goals, the second a poxy deflection, after Ian Rush had scored first. It was the first time Liverpool had lost a game when Ian Rush had scored. Apparently. I often think there are small print flaws with these “records”.

The first time Liverpool lost after Ian Rush scored

Woolwich will win this, something like 3-6.

Nailed on arseanal move for Evan Ferguson isn’t it.

The EPL is giving the Galway Intermediate hurling championship a run for its money in being the greatest show in sport these days

1 Like

I recall Liverpool winning 3-6 (or was it 3-5) after Luton had gone 3-0 up in an FA Cup Third Round tie on the Kenilworth Road plastic in 2006. I think we scored five times in the last half an hour or something mental like that and we went on to win that FA Cup after a 3-3 draw in the final.

Not enough murder

1 Like

5-3 yeah. Xabi Alonso sealed it in stoppage time with a goal from inside his own half. It looked bleak when Mike Newells Hatters raced into a 3-1 lead in that game.

1 Like

Pongolle with two goals that day!

1 Like

Ah this is fucking tremendous entertainment

Of course Liverpool were dethroned as FA Cup winners at a snowy Kenilworth Road in January 1987.

Was hoping Alonsos effort would get stuck in the boggy pitch that night

Ref needs to blow this up