Luton Town FC

Spurs could do anything this season. Could be a relegation candidate bolter as well, just like we were for quite a few seasons in the 90’s and early 00’s.

What are your thoughts on Coach Ange? Will he emulate his success from Japan and the League of Scotland?

They weren’t bad v West Ham, deserved their point.

West Ham are my top for the top good to go down bolter this year.

We’ve bought in quality and leaders so I’d say we’ll be okay. Just need Moyse to step aside.

1 Like

A lovely story but he was poor yesterday

Villa

Shows the enormity of it all

1 Like

He was no Steve Finnan as the limericks would say

I thought he was poor in the Championship too.

Surprised he is still starting for them tbh. It is a good story though.

I think Luton are happy just to be there, they’ll enjoy themselves and might even compete in the odd game every now and then. A bit like Wexford in the hurling

Unlike Wexford, they won’t survive at their current grade. Brighton could have easily scored eight or nine if they were in the mood.

No chance. Mid-table anonymity beckons.

He is bang average, needs to stop shouting his mouth off all of the time. Not sure what Allan Campbell has done to be practically frozen out. Tom and Mads looked like they were running in treacle. Kabore looks a baller and Giles delivery is excellent. I think Adebayo is lazy also, talk of a loan for Cameron Archer and he would suit Morris down to the ground I have to say.

Big one tonight

Whatever else about Luton they are a fair big team.

Here we fucking go

Not doing too bad in general play but look horribly blunt going forward

Yeah I’m happy to say Chelsea are fairly shite. Don’t think they’ll trouble the Top 4 at all