Madeline McCann Thread

You brought the “off the wall categorical pronouncement” up not me.

just pointing out you agreed with said “off the wall categorical pronouncement” at the time.

1 Like

You brought up tony kelly in a response to an article on Madeline McCann, on the Madeline mccan thread, a bit of a non sequitar don’t you think? How long do you propose to keep this going?

@Malarkey actually brought up TK

Kelly did dip in and out of form for a while. Whether that was injuries, lack of supporting cast, mental fatigue or all of the above , who knows, but the last couple of years has seen him put in consistent performances and some of those have been outrageous. Glas has been badly shown up you’d have to say.

Ffs…

I did not bring up TK. I brought up being e-stalked.

I could just as easily have said: ‘I love strawberries.’

And said we would shortly have: ‘I think raspberries are much better.’

Sometimes I despair…

:grinning:

LOL

1 Like

Did Hego change hurley makers or anything like that in the last 4 years or so? A big switch to a much heavier or much lighter hurley? His touch and striking now is so good that it is hard to imagine him ever being awkward.

He was fairly average to be honest. Didn’t play much at minor and only made the 21 team on his age and I’m fairly sure he was called in late at half back.

His transformation has been incredible and he’s dispelled the myth you’ve to start hurling young. Obviously his own effort and outstanding coaching have seen him improve immeasurably since 2018.

I remember after the Ennis loss in 2018 many on here wanted him gone.

I guess he played so little as youngster his scope for improvement was far greater than most other players.

3 Likes

Tony kelly is no cian lynch

goodfellas GIF

1 Like

Did they find Madeleine down a well in Ballyea or something?

3 Likes

Cian Lynch is no Austin Gleeson

1 Like

This place gets stranger by the day.

Abd big Mick ran with it? Still seems weird.

Another wan thinks she is Maddy. When it is all said and done I wouldn’t be surprised if Maddy turned out to be Chris the sheep and Fargo Boyle being the abductor. FUCKEN HELL!

pupil gifs | WiffleGif

Whatever happened to the “charges imminent” ?
:roll_eyes:

The met got their budget extended. Expect the next breakthrough when they burn through that money

This was the Germans. Praia da Luz is a nice place to while away your time though.