Malky Mackay

Someone post up a link to his text messages please. They are tremendously funny. :smiley:

[SIZE=4]THE DAMNING MESSAGES [/SIZE]
‘Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There’s enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.’
On the arrival of South Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung

‘Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers’
On football agent Phil Smith

‘He’s a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted’
On an official of another club

‘Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.’
On a list of potential signings

‘I hope she’s looking after your needs. I bet you’d love a bounce on her falsies.’
On a player’s female agent

A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a “Go to Jail” square)
Sent to members of Cardiff’s staff

In July 2012, Cardiff signed South Korean international Kim Bo-kyung, but when Moody informed Mackay on July 12 that ‘five of the b******s including the player’ were arriving for talks, the reply from Mackay’s phone was: ‘Fkn chinkys.’ A further message says: ‘Fk it. There’s enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.’
In reference to the prominent football agent, Phil Smith, a text states: ‘Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers’. The Israeli club, Maccabi Tel Aviv, are also referred to simply as ‘the Jews’.
A football official at another club is referred to as ‘a gay snake’ and ‘the homo’ and someone who is ‘not to be trusted’, while a French player is someone ‘who struck me as an independently minded young homo’.
An exchange with a young player who has a female agent makes reference to a sex act and states: ‘I hope she’s looking after your needs,’ the player is then told. ‘I bet you’d love a bounce on her falsies.’
On August 16, 2012, a list of players proposed by a French agent is forwarded, stating to Mackay that ‘he needs to rename his agency the All Blacks’. A separate text in reference to a list of French players states: ‘Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.’
In a separate exchange a picture entitled ‘Black Monopoly’ is sent, with every square a ‘Go To Jail’ square. Of one African player, it is stated: ‘Doesn’t look like a good cv. And he’s Nigerian.’

PC world gone mad if he’s not getting a job due to that.

Sickens me that this charlatan has been linked with numerous jobs over the last 6 months or so when real football men like Steve Keen doesn’t get a look in

:D*

*:rolleyes:

I’d just like to say I’m not referring to computer retailers PC World in previous post before Sidney intervenes.

Tan mugged Malky off good and proper.

Could make for an interesting headline - Tan mugged off by Tan.

Is this high jinks and a bit of horseplay or something more sinister, guys?

Steve doesn’t need it. He’s palling around with the Sultan of Brunei and ripping up the Singaporese First Division.

And it appears Moody could be getting the door too.

Moody has resigned.

If ever a position was untenable…

who mugged him off and made the messages public?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2730307/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Moody-investigated-FA-sexist-racist-homophobic-text-messages-time-Cardiff.html

[SIZE=6]Malky Mackay and Iain Moody investigated by FA over ‘sexist, racist and homophobic’ text messages during time at Cardiff [/SIZE]
[LIST]
[]Exclusive: Mackay and Moody reported to FA after shocking series of texts
[
]Pair were due to be reunited at Crystal Palace before club found out
[]Thousands of emails and messages found during raid of Moody’s home
[
]Law firm had warrant due to investigation over his wrongdoing in Cardiff transfer activity
[]Sportsmail understands Mackay and Moody were informed of Cardiff’s possession of the text messages
[
]Under FA rules, Cardiff are required to report any matters which may constitute ‘aggravated misconduct’
[]Mackay and Moody, on same day, issued apologies to owner Vincent Tan
[
]Scot had previously been after ÂŁ7.5m for wrongful dismissal from Cardiff
[]Several Cardiff transfer documents thought to be withheld by Moody
[
]Cardiff could launch legal raid on Crystal Palace over ‘spygate’
[*]Sportsmail understands two Cardiff players told Moody of tactics last season
[/LIST]
By MATT LAWTON FOR THE DAILY MAIL

PUBLISHED: 21:49 GMT, 20 August 2014 | UPDATED: 09:17 GMT, 21 August 2014

[LIST]

[/LIST]
2,780shares
[URL=‘http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2730307/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Moody-investigated-FA-sexist-racist-homophobic-text-messages-time-Cardiff.html#comments’]142

View comments
[/URL]

Malky Mackay and Iain Moody have been reported to the FA and accused of being racist, sexist and homophobic in a shocking series of text messages dating back to their time together at Cardiff City.

Mackay, the former Cardiff manager, and Moody, the club’s former head of recruitment and now Crystal Palace’s director of football, appeared to be on the verge of being reunited at Selhurst Park on Wednesday, with Mackay thought to be replacing Tony Pulis.

But it is understood Mackay dropped out of the running after Palace learned of the evidence that has been passed to Wembley officials.

VIDEO Scroll down to see Mackay supervise Cardiff training

+21
Disgraced: Malky Mackay is being investigated by The FA due to racist, sexist and homophobic text messages

+21
Shock: Iain Moody, Crystal Palace’s director of football and Mackay’s former colleague, has also been reported

+21
Exclusive: Chief Sports Reporter Matt Lawton’s story in Thursday’s Daily Mail

+21
Revelation: Sportsmail broke the story of Mackay and Moody’s text message exchanges

[SIZE=4]THE DAMNING MESSAGES [/SIZE]
‘Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There’s enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.’

On the arrival of South Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung

‘Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers’

On football agent Phil Smith

‘He’s a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted’

On an official of another club

‘Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.’

On a list of potential signings

‘I hope she’s looking after your needs. I bet you’d love a bounce on her falsies.’

On a player’s female agent

A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a “Go to Jail” square)

Sent to members of Cardiff’s staff

After months of investigation, Sportsmail can reveal the details of two letters sent to the FA outlining explicit and offensive texts.

These messages came to light after a dawn raid on Moody’s south London home in March this year, as part of Cardiff’s £750,000 investigation into eight controversial transfers.

They engaged London law firm Mishcon de Reya, whose investigators obtained a search order from the High Court to enter Moody’s house in Balham, seizing work computers and phones and taking electronic imagery of evidence.

They were investigating alleged wrongdoing related to one of these transfers.

Around 70,000 text messages and 100,000 emails were allegedly recovered, including the text and email exchanges that form the basis of letters sent to the FA by Mishcon de Reya, on behalf of Cardiff.

Under FA rules, Cardiff are required to report any matters which may constitute ‘aggravated misconduct’.

The letters to the FA make reference to the following alleged offensive communications between Moody, Mackay and others:

+21
Front-runner: Mackay was expected to be given the vacant manager’s role at Crystal Palace

+21
Out: But after hearing of the investigation Steve Parish (right, with Moody) and Crystal Palace pulled the plug

+21
Shock departure: Tony Pulis left the Eagles last week after disagreements with the board over transfers

+21
Revealed: Moody’s house was raided as part of an investigation into Cardiff’s transfers while he was at the club

+21
Found out: Around 70,000 text messages and 100,000 emails were allegedly recovered at the home

[LIST]
[]In July 2012, Cardiff signed South Korean international Kim Bo-kyung, but when Moody informed Mackay on July 12 that ‘five of the bs including the player’ were arriving for talks, the reply from Mackay’s phone was: ‘Fkn chinkys.’ A further message says: ‘Fk it. There’s enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.’
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]In reference to the prominent football agent, Phil Smith, a text states: ‘Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers’. The Israeli club, Maccabi Tel Aviv, are also referred to simply as ‘the Jews’.
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]A football official at another club is referred to as ‘a gay snake’ and ‘the homo’ and someone who is ‘not to be trusted’, while a French player is someone ‘who struck me as an independently minded young homo’.
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]An exchange with a young player who has a female agent makes reference to a sex act and states: ‘I hope she’s looking after your needs,’ the player is then told. ‘I bet you’d love a bounce on her falsies.’
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]On August 16, 2012, a list of players proposed by a French agent is forwarded, stating to Mackay that ‘he needs to rename his agency the All Blacks’. A separate text in reference to a list of French players states: ‘Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.’
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]In a separate exchange a picture entitled ‘Black Monopoly’ is sent, with every square a ‘Go To Jail’ square. Of one African player, it is stated: ‘Doesn’t look like a good cv. And he’s Nigerian.’
[/LIST]

+21
Reported: Cardiff were required to tell the FA, found by investigators from the Mishcon de Reya law firm

CLICK HERE to start picking your Fantasy Football team NOW! ThereÂżs ÂŁ60,000 in prizes including ÂŁ1,000 up for grabs EVERY WEEKÂż
[LIST][]Glenn Hoddle turns down approach from Crystal Palace over vacant manager’s job [/LIST]
[LIST][
]Tony Popovic distances himself from vacant Crystal Palace job as search continues for Tony Pulis’ replacement[/LIST]
[LIST][*]Crystal Palace will NOT appoint Malky Mackay as new manager [/LIST]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2730307/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Moody-investigated-FA-sexist-racist-homophobic-text-messages-time-Cardiff.html#ixzz3B1Z6dp6X
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter[/URL] | [URL=‘http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail’]DailyMail on Facebook

:D:D:D:D:D:pint::pint::pint:

[LIST]
[]In July 2012, Cardiff signed South Korean international Kim Bo-kyung, but when Moody informed Mackay on July 12 that ‘five of the bs including the player’ were arriving for talks, the reply from Mackay’s phone was: ‘Fkn chinkys.’ A further message says: ‘Fk it. There’s enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.’
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]In reference to the prominent football agent, Phil Smith, a text states: ‘Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers’. The Israeli club, Maccabi Tel Aviv, are also referred to simply as ‘the Jews’.
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]A football official at another club is referred to as ‘a gay snake’ and ‘the homo’ and someone who is ‘not to be trusted’, while a French player is someone ‘who struck me as an independently minded young homo’.
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]An exchange with a young player who has a female agent makes reference to a sex act and states: ‘I hope she’s looking after your needs,’ the player is then told. ‘I bet you’d love a bounce on her falsies.’
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]On August 16, 2012, a list of players proposed by a French agent is forwarded, stating to Mackay that ‘he needs to rename his agency the All Blacks’. A separate text in reference to a list of French players states: ‘Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.’
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]In a separate exchange a picture entitled ‘Black Monopoly’ is sent, with every square a ‘Go To Jail’ square. Of one African player, it is stated: ‘Doesn’t look like a good cv. And he’s Nigerian.’
[/LIST]

will be interesting to see what happens next and if moody and mckay go after mischon de reya, tan and cardiff as it’s debateable as to whether or not they were entitled to pass information of this sort, seized under a civil warrant, to the FA when the warrant was granted to see if there was transfer impropriety, not high jinks text messages. will also be awkward for scudamore, for once, to stick his beak in after his messages got out

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bhji7EYCYAAk0Xr.jpg

Very few people won’t have inappropriate comments somewhere if you trawl through 100,000s of emails, texts but once media get on it then position becomes untenable

Salem 2014

Great banter - especially about the independently minded young homo.

Anyone got a picture of yer wans baps, this agent? @myboyblue?