Malky Mackay

LMA getting hammered now for their statement in defense of Malky.

Tan is like a Bond villain. He timed it perfectly. The multi-million pound contract was in Malky’s hands and he ripped it all away from him and has finished his career.

The LMA have now issued an apology statement for the inappropriate language used in yesterday’s apology statement.

It’s like an episode of The Thick of it.

And he’s not done yet, the 40 page dossier sits on the FA’s desk with smoke coming from it, Tan is pissed as he wants blood.

This is tremendous fun.

I’m kind of torn about this.

On one hand it’s absolutely hilarious.
On the other I wonder if the same scrutiny was given to text messages sent by other managers how many would be left?

Don’t text Mackay,
Malky Mackay,
Cos I just don’t think you understand,
That if you text Mackay,
Malky Mackay,
You’re going to have a lawsuit on your hands

[QUOTE=“cluaindiuic, post: 1004591, member: 258”]
On the other I wonder if the same scrutiny was given to text messages sent by other managers how many would be left?[/QUOTE]

I doubt the likes of Mourinho, Pellegrini, Van Gaal, Martinez or Pochettino go round like Alf Garnett with a mobile phone.

The likes of Mackay belong in the fucking wilderness.

Tan is cleaning house.

Calling on resignation of LMA chairman Richard Bevan.

They’ve said the LMA are complicit in a cover-up, as Cardiff made these accusations known to Mackay and the LMA three months ago.

Harry Redknapp supporting Mackay. It’s lucky Harry can’t read or write innit

ah poor ould malky, according to arry “e’s a top top misogynist, racist and homophobe”

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1004605, member: 129”]I doubt the likes of Mourinho, Pellegrini, Van Gaal, Martinez or Pochettino go round like Alf Garnett with a mobile phone.

The likes of Mackay belong in the fucking wilderness.[/QUOTE]

Ok, what about 'Arry innit.
Pardew?
Allardyce?

But he ain’t a paedophile and he ain’t never murdered no one.

All the black lads in the league should nominate Malky Mackay for the Ice Bucket challenge.

Feel sorry for Malky, but the old saying goes if you wouldn’t shout if off O’Connell bridge don’t type it

Half the Premier League are frantically deleting old texts and emails.

Just as well that Big Ron was illiterate.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1004714, member: 1552”]Half the Premier League are frantically deleting old texts and emails.

Just as well that Big Ron was illiterate.[/QUOTE]

Sky news etc making it a big news story is a bit much though considering the shit that’s going on in the world over religion, power and money.

Sky are loving this. Taking the high moral ground over a few offensive but ultimately harmless texts.

More people killed in Gaza today but it’ll be a minor news story compared to gormless Paulie O’Connell doing the ice bucket challenge. :rolleyes: