Malta vs Ireland

I watched the game last night. He hid all game, passed the ball backwards and sideways and was totally outplayed. Rice was the same in the Euro’s. No way is he a 100 million footballer.

1 Like

I don’t get the hype either. But he is a better midfielder than Ireland currently have in the team.

So you’ve gone from calling him a nothing player to debating if he’s a 100m player.

Wouldnt rate him as a 10 million player myself.

You wouldn’t get a third choice left back for 10 million today

He’s great to win the ball back and then run forward into space. Southgate is asking him to pass through the lines like Busquets, that’s not his strength

Declan Rice gave a fucking master class in the final of a major competition when the shackles were let off him.

He isn’t allowed passed the half way line by the fucking manager.

He is awesome for West Ham

The euro final? He didnt get a kick.

are you only taking the piss. He was Englands best player by far that day. Taking him off was the losing of it

Sure the England midfield were totally outclassed that day.

I wouldn’t rate your ability to judge much

You’re dead right for a change. A poor mans Vinny Sideways

1 Like

Lads claiming Rice was good in Euro final v Italy takes the biscuit. Might aswell have a traffic cone midfield.

1 Like

You’d want to be some dolt to think the likes of Hourihane is a better option than Rice

Ive heard it all now. Jeff Hendrick is better than Declan Rice :rofl:

Would think Cullen is as good as Rice.

You do know Cullen isn’t from Cork right?

That’s funny

Some wild takes in here. Cullen is a grand player but let’s get real

1 Like

Cullen could easily have played the Rice role last night. Hide, play the ball sideways, hide, play the ball backwards. Repeat.