Man City v Liverpool - The Shame Game

1 Like

Something very prescient about Liverpool smiling while innocent people are dying around them

3 Likes

What you don’t see is that Klopp is pissing on the dead below him

Has he picked their pockets first?

Absolutely. And stolen their shoes.

Only the ones he collapsed a wall on top of

1 Like

There were no penalties in yesterday’s game, suggest you double check that

2 Likes

Attacking the paramedics

what’s he on about there? I don’t recall any penalty in yesterday’s game.

He’s probably ended up in the wrong thread and is referring to his beloved Man U. They’ve had penalties in nearly all their matches this season.

due into Claire Byrne live now guys to hear from the Cox family.

Has Sterling had a nervous breakdown. You’ll have lads on here calling Gomez racist.

*Raheem Sterling has been sensationally axed from England’s European Championship qualifier against Montenegro following Sportsmail’s revelations of an angry bust-up with Joe Gomez. *

It is understood that Sterling attempted to grab Gomez by the neck following his arrival in the players’ canteen at St George’s Park on Monday, the day after they clashed during Liverpool’s 3-1 win over Manchester City.

1 Like

It’s the Liverpool way. Always the victims when it suits but completely ignorant when it’s their own fans. Jesus can you imagine this place if the shoe was on the other foot for that penalty decision?

Weak management from Gareth there

1 Like

I was talking to a friend of mine today and he told me he thinks Liverpool will win the league easily

I said that’s crazy talk

I think it’s between United, City and Leicester myself

Maybe Burnley have an outside shot

1 Like

Man utd superfan Duncan Castles has been particularly seething since Liverpool won.

I genuinely fear for him if they do end up winning the league.

Duncan Hates man united nowadays.

Are you a Liverpool fan m8?

Duncan was a big Jose fan wasn’t he? Duncan loved Jose and Duncan loved Duncan