Man City

Peter Swales will be turning in his grave.

1 Like

I already answered you, multiple times

FFP is an entirely unfair construct. Its anti competition. How can anyone outside the established elite break in? It makes it impossible.

Swales ruined the club from the inside :sweat_smile:

Franny Lee might have to step in again to clear up another mess.

Franny made it worse.

You never answered the question and it’s looking like you won’t

1 Like

City broke in and they didn’t break the rules. It’s the lying city are being punished for. You can’t get seem to get your head around it.

They haven’t lied. You cant get your head around that. That’s why they are going to CAS

They broke in and broke no rules, and are still getting systematically attacked by UEFA.

I did. It makes sense now that you don’t read posts

They claimed the money came from eithad. It didn’t.

You never answered the question. You started talking about him personally committing human rights abuses which I never asked you about

1 Like

It did. The money came through Etihads accounts.

The “proof” UEFA have is a hacked email which claims it came from HRH, the Sheiks brother

I answered it.

Just because you don’t get the answer you don’t want doesn’t mean it hasn’t been answered

Would yee fuck off :laughing:

2 Likes

Are you a Holocaust denier? “Allegedly” they commit human rights abuses

Unbelievable levels of shite.

2 Likes

As bad as I’ve seen.

1 Like

you should know how hard it is to have a constructive discussion about anything on here when there is someone constantly accusing you of being a holocaust denier and claiming you support human rights abuse

I never said you support human rights abuse. You seem to be suggesting that there’s some doubt as to whether UAE commit human rights abuses. That’s Holocaust-denier behaviour

You seem to have no doubt. You must have lived there or have access to incriminating evidence that suggests otherwise.

I wouldn’t like to live in any state that had Sharia law.

People were committed of crimes after the Holocaust, of course I wouldn’t deny it.

To accuse me of such is a very serious accusation to make