Man City

I was doing a lot of cringing yesterday, I’m not sure if it was the right reaction but i definitely cringed when i saw that, what planet is he on to think that he’s gonna get away with that in this day and age? Strange behaviour

Have city owners commented on the incident?

1 Like

Women’s rights wouldn’t be a huge issue in Abu Dhabi.

2 Likes

“one of our players committed a yellow card offense yesterday and we are deeply sorry”

That’s what I thought

Get away with it? What punishment would you deem appropriate

He set that one up lovely for you

He should send her a bunch of flowers.

1 Like

He hasn’t committed a crime here mate, I’m more talking about it not causing a big scene on twitter, I’m sure he wasn’t looking for that.

In these days you’d be awful foolish to do that on a big stage

It was a silly thing to do alright. Don’t think it was aggressive or bad minded. Just silly.

You never ever raise your hand to a woman. No matter the circumstances.

You shouldn’t raise your hand to any official. PGMOL have looked at it and said it wasn’t aggressive. And therefore no action. The ref could have given a yellow if he wanted, at most

Do you think there should be different rules for female officials?

Yes.

Why?

Females are most susceptible to toxic masculinity.

Should there be different rules for females in every workplace?

I think policies should protect women against creeps who get handsy at work, yes.

Policies should protect anyone from that and do. I’m asking you if there should be different rules for men and women

A lovely moment of respect and solidarity between player and official ruined by the Twitter mob.

Yes.

I told you, women are more susceptible to toxic masculinity.

Why do men who beat women get more draconian sentences than men who beat men?

Aguero is a creep.

1 Like