Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Roddy Collins and Robbie Mancini

He could end up at Spurs if he’s not careful. The knifes will be out for him after that embarrassment.

Conte to Madrid, Zidane to Juve?

Zidane will put his feet up for a couple of years, do a few UEFA draws, and come back to Real Madrid when Conte’s successor departs in December 2023. He’ll stick around until May 2025. He will repeat this pattern x 5.

1 Like

I doubt Zidane will ever manage again

Any club that wants to win something should be throwing money at Conte

Coach Ole suits the Spurs ethos.

MLS or the French job maybe. Hard to see him having much interest in taking over a fallen giant the likes of an Arsenal, Liverpool or Man united

French job most likely or Juve.

He’ll probably have to wait until 2023 for French job unless France are a disaster next month.

Both failed without each other.

Poch must be laughing his hole off, big payoff and undoubtedly another big contract to take the job back.

Levy is a proper mug.

2 Likes

It’s beyond bizarre tbh.

Good chance of Spuds being liquidated in the next three seasons.

Poch couldn’t win the penalty kick of ligue 1 with PSG

Did they get a stadium sponsor yet?
Have they repaid Rishi Sunak?

The Poch rumour isn’t beyond happening. Look at what Moysie did when he went back to West Ham.

If Poch goes back there he must have no self respect.

2 Likes

Spurs may as well pack up if they go back for Poch

Best appointment possible for Juve.

Allegri did a great job there before (5 titles, 4 Coppas and 2 UCL final appearances) and was respected by the players.

I guess that means Simone Inzaghi will be heavy favourite for the Inter job. I’d be really interested to see how he would handle the step up to the Inter job.

2 Likes