Managerial Merrygoround Thread

I expect Conte to end up at Real Madrid this summer but I can’t see him being there for more than a year or two at most.

Any idea why he hasn’t rocked up somewhere else since he left Juve? His lack of English was mooted as a reason not to move to the EPL but it’s more likely he’d no interest in Arsenal or Chelsea for various reasons.

The way it’s gone for Pochettino at PSG, the likes of Mike Ashley and Newcastle is looking like the next level of assignment. Maybe a return to Spurs isn’t such a bad option. At least he’d be living in London.

I’m not sure really. I think he’s hugely underrated. Definitely thought the likes of United, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, Madrid, PSG and Barca would have been interested in him when they have had vacancies since Allegri left Juve, particularly when you consider the jobs he did with Juve and Milan.

Allegri blotted his copybook as regards racism towards the end of his time at Juventus. He failed to offer much support to Moise Kean when he was racially abused. This is likely not the only reason he hasn’t got a big job since then but I doubt it went unseen in England in particular.

Interesting, wasn’t aware of that.

It was mentioned here at the time.

Graham Hunter suggesting Poch could be in line to replace ZZ.

Would Madrid consider Unai?

Poch would be nuts to go back to Spurs.

Inzaghi has left Lazio.

Looks like Pioli is the only man out of the top 8 teams who will be in charge of the same club next season.

Thats Allegri confirmed on a 4 year deal :handshake:

1 Like

Great guy.

Juve will certainly improve under him.

Eddie howe to Celtic is off.

Is he replacing Ole?

1 Like

Looks like AVB or Sarri for Lazio.

Howe to Everton :thinking:

My sources on the ground in Liverpool are telling me Stevie G to Everton is very much a possibility.

Howe is a bluenose

Ancolloti to Real, Moysie to Everton :joy: