Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Steve Bruce is a cunt and a terrible manager. Even the British cloggers in the team hated him

They should be able to tempt a few of the superstars of the Scottish Premiership south of the border, that wouldn’t be much of a change of scene for those lads. But it would be some ask to try and tempt some lad living in Barcelona, Madrid or Paris to up sticks and move to a permanently dark wet post industrial shithole.

Do you know him personally mate?

Asprilla arriving off the plane into a snowstorm looking bemused was a portent it wouldn’t work out for him.

There’s a lot of people who are cunts that I don’t know personally. I judge him on his actions

Saint Maxim had a lovely few words for him today so I’ll take his word for it

The way he treated Sheffield Wednesday was appalling

That was beautiful.

1 Like

Sure they’d have sacked him without a seconds thought at some stage, as they have done to countless managers at this stage. Why would he show any loyalty to them. It’s not personal, it’s just bidness

He has a lovely way about him in post match interviews. Low spoken and understated. Even though he’s an ex manc I’d admire the fact that he once scored *19 goals in one season from centre half.

*or was it 13? I just read that stat somewhere.

2 Likes

They appointed him and then he didn’t bother starting work until a month later and then resigned a few months after that

Yes, but it was only Sheffield Wednesday.

City appointed Coppell, he shit the pot when he realised the job, and walked out after 6 games. No one thought any less of him for it. Sometimes its better get shut and move on.

It was 19 and would have been 20 only for mark Hughes robbed one off him in the cup winners cup final same year. Brucies header was all but in when Hughes kicked it over line from a foot out

Who will be the next Man Utd manager? Is Mourinho available?

Brendy Rodgers time has come to manage a really big club

Sparky was a gloriously greedy cunt

Utd could look for a safe pair of hands for the rest of the season

Premier League Football GIF by KICK

1 Like

Mikel is a good man

Spurs have sacked their manager

The chairman could do with resigning given his mismanagement of the club.