Managerial Merrygoround Thread

He seems like an arsehole with notions. I can’t imagine an arsehole with notions who geso for the no sock look having a great future in management.

At least Andre Villas Boas had a sympathetic looking face, this guy doesn’t.

1 Like

I actually thought Tuchel was already manager of Bayern

Potter sacked by Chelsea. I wonder is Guus Hiddink up to anything these days?

Rodgers will go back to his old club. Failing upwards

Ancelloti is the consumate balancer, he’d have that squad paired down and title contenders in weeks. They’ve excellent players.

Look what he did with Chelsea in 10’. Thats a great job for someone.

Potter’s Barred

@ChairmanDan favourite manager sacked at chelsea

1 Like

Who hasn’t got sacked as Chelsea manager.

Guus Hiddink?

Eddie McCreadie

Upon his retirement from playing in 1973, McCreadie joined the coaching staff at Chelsea having made 410 appearances for the club. In April 1975 he was appointed manager but by this stage the team was in decline with the club heavily in debt and he couldn’t prevent relegation to the Second Division. Nevertheless, McCreadie re-built the side – taking the captaincy from John Hollins and giving it to 18-year-old Ray Wilkins in the process – and with no money to spend, put together a team of youth players and veterans from the club’s heyday. Chelsea were promoted back to the First Division in 1977. It was then that he lost his job in somewhat bizarre circumstances. Having won promotion, his request for a company car was rejected by chairman Brian Mears, so he resigned. Mears then relented and offered him the car but with his sense of pride he did not come back to the club as he had already made his mind up.

Ended up driving a bus in Balamory.

3 Likes

I had to Google that and have given it a like.

Yeah it’s pretty niche in fairness

Where would you like to go with the nicheness?

Sends shivers down my spine, what’s the story FUCK OFF!!

1 Like

…BAL-A-MORYYYYYY

3 Likes

I fancied Miss Hooly- there I said it !

You sick fuck! Stockholm syndrome wouldn’t even excuse that.

If you had said Josie Jump I would have said fair enough.

The auld yellow tracksuit didn’t do it for me!

What was inside the yellow tracksuit did it for me tbf