Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Vince Hilarious

Alan McInally played for them. Bellamy isn’t that out of his league

Craig in the box at Bayern should be good.

Not sure Rambo ever made it to assistant manager at Bayern though.

Apparently Chelsea think ETH will be gone after the FA Cup so they want to try get McKenna asap.

Having worked at united recently, you’d imagine McKenna wouldnt wanna go near the place? Genuinely, surely he knows the absolute mountain of work to be done there how fraught it is with danger? Look at the managerial burial ground its become, massive names and personalities, chewed up by a poisonous culture.

And all coming from one ghostlike presence hanging around infecting everything it comes into contact with. Kath has to go.

:face_with_monocle:

https://twitter.com/jamiejackson___/status/1793641813003153814?s=46

Tuchel finished third in a farmer’s league. Might even be a step down from 7 Hag.

1 Like

Fail, fail again, fail harder

Poch off to Saudi Arabia

Disappointing to see united undermine their manager like this

He’s some money made from pay offs

It’s gas really, imagine going to a job interview and telling them you’ve been sacked from your last few jobs. You probably wouldn’t hear back from them but if you’re a football manager they’d be the ones chasing you.

Why would anyone in their right mind be interested in joining Chelsea?

Money money money

So they won’t end up at old Trafford?

4 Likes

I’m told Chelsea are backing off a bit on their approach for McKenna as they were under the impression that United were trying to force their hand on the move.

Ineos have spoken with McKenna’s representatives and have explained what the role will entail and see if he’s interested which he is.

If he doesn’t go to United, I’d say it’s more likely he’ll go the Brighton instead Chelsea as it stands.

Maresca is Chelsea target not McKenna

I’d chance it