Manchester United 16/17

A game against Hull is what United need badly

EPL is relatively poor given finances available to clubs in it. Totally understand why you’ve taken to watching most Celtic games this season instead.

Why, why Memphis Depay
Wears a Chevy on his belly
But he just doesn’t try
And the Old Trafford boys oh they’re having a cry
Saying why this waste of space did we buy
Saying Memphis it’s time to say bye bye

They are both shit all told. The British underclass need to discover better pursuits than soccer to fill their ample leisure time. The industrialists pushed this sport as a circus for the then “working class”.

Think you’re mistaken pal, didn’t see Rashers out there at all, couldn’t have been playing

Tom Heaton is a product of the pride and joy of @Mullach_Ide - the Man U youth academy. If @Mullach_Ide was still posting on Man U related matters he could probably tell us more. He’s gone awol on this thread though since the day of Man U’s late league win over Leicester over a month ago.

I wasn’t aware I was under a specific obligation to post on this thread Jeff old chum.
What would you like to know about former Manchester United Academy member Tom Heaton?

The sending off didn’t help but I think Manchester United would have been sharper and fresher had they not played so many first choice players in the midweek League Cup tie.

4 Likes

Can’t blame Mourinho for doing that though. League Cup is their most realistic chance of silverware this season. Maybe Spurs should have followed their example at Anfield the night before and not fielded a largely reserve team.

Watching MOTD, United not a happy team and Mourinho dismissed to the stand and his assistant very sarcastic during the interview.

Even at this early stage it looks like this will not end happily for Mourinho or United.

Simeone will be there next season

1 Like

I hear he’s taking over alright

Don’t know why Simeone would willingly take a team that is a massive step down in quality on the one he is managing now

:rollseyes:

United would be a step up club wise . He has a better side at the moment though

would he want to live in manchester

doubt it

2 Likes

The only reason anyone would go to a side of united capabilities these days would be $$$.

Bollox pal. They are a huge draw as well as the $$. Not sure who’ll be there next year but the argie is the early runner for me

Bullshite,they’re an average club now with average players on huge wages.It’ll be years before they’re back at the top in Europe if ever,they might win the odd premier league but only cause it’s shit.Spanish teams will make them look like donkey’s anytime they meet.The uefa cup is their level these days and proably for another while

2 Likes

I think Simeone would take a massive pay rise. You don’t??