Manchester United 16/17

:rollseyes:

Don’t know mate. I was out for the afternoon and just got home to see the last 10 minutes. Man U were the likelier winner and did prevail at that stage but from what I’m reading and the TV analysis it would appear Southampton were unlucky over the full course of the game.

Worth more?

What are Liverpool?

A selling club?

Manchester United were awfully poor. They’ve so many passengers in that team - Bailly, Smalling, Rojo, Herrera, Carrick, Mata, Lingard, Pogba etc - and they relied completely on Zlatan and terrible officiating. It was the worst cup final winning performance from a favourite I’ve seen since Jean Joel Perrier-Doumbe’s winner for Celtic against Stephen Kenny’s Dunfermline side in 2007.

1 Like

1 Like

At least Europa League qualification is confirmed early this season. Congrats lads.

1 Like

I’ve just seen the news clip there of Rooney accepting the cup with the skippers arm band on… did he even play?

No, Rooney didn’t see action, but what a moment for Wayne and Man U fans seeing a departing club legend go up and collect the Cup. Man U’s Bob Paisley, 1983 Milk Cup Final moment.

team v Bournemouth

Poor bench.

Apparently that’s the most expensively assembled starting XI to have ever taken the field in an English league match. @Nembo_Kid will no doubt be able to provide the cost of assembling that Man U starting XI. @Mullach_Ide can confirm how many members of the famed Man U academy are in the Man U starting XI.

Shocking stuff from the ref

OMG

I don’t think Mings’ stamp was deliberate there - no doubt about Zlatan’s elbow

1 nr jeff old pal. 2 nr on the bench.

:rollseyes:

Zlatan well within his rights to dish out some revenge there. It was a Peter Clohessy job.

Ref has lost all control. Didn’t realise he had already booked Surman until Shaw told him.

1 Like

Not even the Pope will save the holy goalie in the second half.

Zlatan will receive a ban for that … the ref made a balls of it.