Manchester United 16/17

No way was the stamp deliberate

Mings is looking out to the wing and attempts (imo anyway) to hurdle Zlatan and catches him. I can give him the benefit of the doubt at the very least, don’t see how the lads in studio can be that adamant.

Think he restarted the game with a Bournemouth free kick from where he elbowed him so he might escape if it’s deemed the ref dealt with it at the time.

It should be 10 v 9.

:rollseyes:

The dirty cunt knew exactly what he was doing. He went out of his way to tread on a player prone on the ground. 100% intentional.

He deserved a smack in the gob. Would say the same if it was the other way round.

He clearly stamps on his head, they were at each other all way through the 1st half.

This is free on channel 407 on sky btw if you don’t have sky sports

It doesn’t look intentional …But He’s one of the stupidest cunts around if he did that intentionally … In the modern game shit like that is not going to get passed over… you can’t go taking the law into your own hands either and I think Ibra could be in trouble. Mourinho would do well not to open his mouth about it post game.

Zlatan will be getting a ban alright.

If he’s been booked for it though , I think he can’t get a ban now as the ref has dealt with the incident. I could be wrong. No doubt someone will pull me up on it.

He wasn’t booked for it

Zlatan misses an undeserved penalty.

This ref should never see a top flight game again… half a yard from him and in the air - of course his hands are going to be up. Joke.

1 Like

Pogba has been very poor again.

Pogba :grin:

Lads what’s gone on here? Can someone neutral sum it up in 3 lines?

A really good game so far.

Ah here, who’s been sent off etc

Doesn’t matter. Scoreline excellent so far…

1 Like

How long should it take a player of Pogba’s worth to be settling in? A full season?