Manchester United 16/17

Pogba. :laughing:

Tannoy playing “glory, glory Man United” at full time.

1 Like

Should be 10 v 9.soft but right res for bfc. Should have had another for a stamp and zlantan should have seen red for an elbow following a stamp

Delighted to be wrong!

I’m seething after watching that shit. Pogba is starting to bug the shit out of me.

Pogba is useless

Is @Nembo_Kid still providing those weekly report on Pogba and what great value he is for 100 million?

1 Like

In fairness it is a big step up for him from a shit league.

1 Like

Not even he would dare spoof on this one… The lad might still come good, but for that money you’d expect instant results… I suppose the price tag was nothing to do with him and he looks/ is playing like a player under pressure.

1 Like

I wouldn’t bet on it.

What’s Carraghers beef with Mings? How can he say that was deliberate? Rooney slightly effected his jump over Zlatan.

Zlatan’s elbow is every bit as bad.

Nobody defending the Zlatan elbow.
Mings saw a chance to do Zlatan and took it.

1 Like

What position in the table are united now?

Throw everything into the Europa league now. Not good enough to get top four this season. Still have Spurs away, Arsenal away and city away left yet.

6th. 17 game unbeaten run has seen them advance from 7th to 6th.

2 Likes

#europaleague

#best league in the world

1 Like

6 wins from 14 league games at Old Trafford so far this season, including draws against Stoke, Burnley, West Ham, Stoke and Bournemouth.

139 days in sixth.

2 Likes

Fact, particularly if Zlatans out for 3 games.

Other then for him this season United would be sitting around 12th in the league.

Pogba is only a cunt.

I’ll never understand that logic. Take kane out of the spurs teams or costa out of the Chelsea side and they’d slide down the table.