Manchester United 16/17

Is that in Salthill ??

Yes. I got off work at 4pm this evening, parked up, stripped off and went tanning.

Good lad . How is that pub going these times . I used to like it back in the day .

How do you find time to work?

Ah you can’t be happy with that, pal? They’re turgid to watch and should’ve been well beaten by as poor a team to ever grace a European semifinal.

On the flip side, they could and should have won the away leg by 3 or 4, they’ve been poor at OT for awhile now.

Win the final and it’s two trophies in the year and CL next season. Good summer transfer window and all will be good again.

2 Likes

Because Mourinho will start playing good football next season? I like your optimism.

1 Like

Mourinho inherited a mess.

He has made United a tough team to beat all while the squad is filled with dross. He has already weeded out muck like Schneiderlin, Depay and the tennis watching German.

Already has won a trophy and in a European final now. Clubs who haven’t won much in years like Spurs and Liverpool would only love a season like this.

Too many draws against poor teams have cost united in the league but onwards and upwards for next season with the right recruitment. The quality of football has for the most part been miles better than what that fraud Moyes and LVG served up.

Jose. :slight_smile:

I don’t see it pal,

6th in the league…same as last year…with more money spent.

Still not great to watch either.

If United win on Wednesday week the season will have been a success. The Europa is a disaster of a competition and has fucked the league campaign - so many points dropped in matches either side of them.

No manager could come in overnight and perform miracles with all the deadwood in that squad.

I’m already looking forward to next season.

1 Like

I work hard, guy. I do more in 5 hours than most people do in a week. Do people not appreciate my gravitas around here? Imagine if I appplied that professionally with that? Well, I do.

3 Likes

I hope you’re right mate.

Not bad now. Predominantly tourists this weather but I’m now on first name terms with one of the bar ladies.

Jose has the ABU masses seething. Tells you he’s doing something right.

Look at his CV. He knows what he’s doing.

Imagine if I appplied that professionally with that? Well, I do.
[/quote]

You’d want to brush up on the spelling a bit though. Bit more work required there. Could do better

True enough,

Look I thought it would have been more apparent this year though given his CV…his style of football isnt in line with the Man United I grew up watching…Arsenal away last weekend was brutal stuff…putrid.

Next season they need to up it big time and compete for the league properly.

I work in for an IT company, it was a pun.

Oooooft.

You were spouting the same shit about Van Gaal 2 years ago. United are shit to watch, play a defensive brand of football and are one of the lowest scorers in the league because of Mourinho’s cowardice in committing men forward. He probably has the biggest squad of internationals in the league and spent €200m during the summer to finish in the same position the much maligned Van Gaal did last year. They’re blessed that they haven’t played a single team of note in the Europa this season because if they did it would’ve went the same way every game they’ve played against a decent side this season i.e. fail to score and draw or lose.

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

I can see the passion in your face, pal. Leaning forward with your pint of Carlsberg in hand, teeth clinched and drool dropping, right hand pointing and forehand frowning.

Bravo.

2 Likes