Manchester United 16/17

Hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

:rollseyes::rollseyes:

I’ve supported United since the 70’s. Optimism is all we has back then.

1 Like

Jose will throw another 250 million at it this year…hes never really developed a team or ever developed a youngster, he has just bought it.

He’s organized them well as he usually does but hard to see him get in the 4/5 top, top players he needs.

Best player they could sign would be Ronaldo as a 9, obviously never happen particularly under Jose.

If and when De Gea goes could be huge…the French shampoo advertisement isnt top quality in my opinion.

Mourinho needs to quickly bury the axe with Martial and get the best out of him, Rashford and Pogba if its possible.

I just hate to see what that Portuguese cunt is doing to one of my teams, mate.

And if it’s anything that Mourinho is good at that’s burying the hatchet and getting the best out of young players.

I appreciate a guy who speaks from the heart with passion, rather than a guy who speaks from the brain with hate, like @GeoffreyBoycott.

He has to with Martial, the fella has huge potential…he wont win the league with machines like Valencia.

Jose needs to man up and be far more brave and expansive…does he have it in him though.

United should play attacking football…7 men behind the ball is not good enough.

Conte did a fairly good job with a club in turmoil, average players (Moses, Alonso, Luiz, Azpilicueta) and sulking stars (Hazard, Costa, Matic, Fabregas)

2 Likes

And he had one game a week all season long.

United had 9 games in April alone, a game every three or four days. If Chelsea had an arduous Europa league campaign to contend with (14 games and counting) it would have had a hugely negative affect on their league campaign.

1 Like

Beat champions elect Chelsea a couple of weeks back.

Beat Spurs at home.

Drew home and away with Liverpool.

This stick to beat Mourinho about negative tactics is tripe. United have been far more positive this season, the problem has been a failure to convert chances. Battering teams like Burnley and Hull but failing to take three points. He has gone defensive away from home in the big games when needs must.

Jose hasn’t been there a full year. It’s not his team at the moment. It’s shit he inherited from Moyes and LVG.

1 Like

What would these cunts know mate, they switch clubs every year to try and jump on the latest bandwagon. Have no clue what’s involved in supporting a proper team with a bit of history like United.

What’s involved?

Turning on the TV to watch them

6 Likes

Being a cunt

3 Likes

Mourinho has Duncan Castlified the majority of Manchester United supporters. It’s fantastic to observe.

2 Likes

Not that difficult. Most of them are thick as pigshit.

Fuck you.

Next season is OUR season!

He’s organized as usual and has made utd resilient… It’s encouraging that he’s decided to give Rashford a run as he has no history of developing youth - but there’s every chance he will be replaced over the summer.

He will throw another 200-300 million at it this summer if he can but he’ll be charged through the nose for players and i’m not sure he will get everything he needs. He needs two attackers, 2 midfielders, a GK and maybe 3 defenders as he clearly has no love for a lot of the current bunch.

Utd have been very poor to watch in a lot of games i’ve seen tho…Dross or not he could do a lot better with that squad and money spent… I think they need to fuck Ibrahimovich off as he slows everything up when Mourinho wants a quick back to front.